• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bicep help advice only

You only need two exercises, or even just one for biceps.

Do 3-5 heavy sets across for 5 reps moving big weight, each week increase the weight slightly. You get stronger.

Do 3-5 moderate sets for 10-20 reps maintaining tension, each week increase the reps or the weight. Your endurance increases.

Takes 15 minutes max.

The longer you piss around doing variations upon variations of variations of curls the less progress you'll make.

Go basic, use a barbell for heavy, and dumbells for moderate.

You only need two exercises, or even just one for biceps.

Do 3-5 heavy sets across for 5 reps moving big weight, each week increase the weight slightly. You get stronger.

Do 3-5 moderate sets for 10-20 reps maintaining tension, each week increase the reps or the weight. Your endurance increases.

Takes 15 minutes max.

The longer you piss around doing variations upon variations of variations of curls the less progress you'll make.

Go basic, use a barbell for heavy, and dumbells for moderate.

I do as above, but alternate between the heavy and volume workouts. So far I've seen good results...

Nice one Oli with the personal insults, real tough guy insulting someone who you have never met being an internet hero........

Oh so going on your theory if someone asks you if how get bigger biceps, your answer is to bench more? seriously dude that is a farkin JOKE of a response.....

Most people are fucking idiots and dont know what they want and need to be told to do something else because what they want is retarded...

They then later realise this and you have saved them alot of time.

Well thanks to those who actually read my initial post.
The main reason of my post was not to fuel those ppl who troll posts looking to stamp their TRICEP vs BICEP ratios and crap. We know so shut up already.

This post was because my bicep growth has lately not improved whilst my tricep growth is going great. Sure i bench 80kg, its not huge, but if u looked at my size you would be surprised I can do that given I started at about 40kg last year. So im happy with continuing to pump my triceps using the 4-7 method.

What I need now is to find new ways to improve my biceps growth. SO NO, I didnt want just bigger arms, I wanted to improve my exercises..

Ill try some of the genuine advice and get back to you.

No you need to improve everything to a decent level then worry about masturbating.

Its like worry about your quad sweep and not thinking about your hamstrings when you squat 100kg.

Its irrelevant and you just need to improve in general.

Time+effort+logic=results.

No you need to improve everything to a decent level then worry about masturbating.

Its like worry about your quad sweep and not thinking about your hamstrings when you squat 100kg.

Its irrelevant and you just need to improve in general.

Time+effort+logic=results.

Don't bother mate some people are just immuned to simple logic your wasting your breath.

Exercise & Muscle Directory

ive posted it before but it has some different things to try
+1 full extension curls and hanging chins

i do an arms day and a back and bis day. it helped me get through a few sticking points.

im fairly new around here, but is that OLI in his avatar? if so practice what you preach pal..

I've only been lifting for six months or so and I'm only just noticing bicep growth. My triceps are getting huge but without triceps, biceps will go no where. Stick at it man, you'll get there.