• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bicep help advice only

OP, try incline curls. It is the only bicep exercise that has the bicep in a full stretch at the bottom position.
Garuanteed to stimulate new growth. :)

I also added 'fuck off the bodybuilding section' but it got deleted.

There are plenty of places to masturbate over gear. A thread on biceps in a bodybuilding section isn't one of them.

Just cool down...
We get it, you don't like eqipped lifting, no need to hate upon others that do.

So what, still related to lifting.

Don't abuse members Oli, it's not nice.

Before clicking reply, think about the post. :)

Well thanks to those who actually read my initial post.
The main reason of my post was not to fuel those ppl who troll posts looking to stamp their TRICEP vs BICEP ratios and crap. We know so shut up already.

This post was because my bicep growth has lately not improved whilst my tricep growth is going great. Sure i bench 80kg, its not huge, but if u looked at my size you would be surprised I can do that given I started at about 40kg last year. So im happy with continuing to pump my triceps using the 4-7 method.

What I need now is to find new ways to improve my biceps growth. SO NO, I didnt want just bigger arms, I wanted to improve my exercises..

Ill try some of the genuine advice and get back to you.