• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
hard but worth it in the end, dont let the throwing up phase you if you go for 100+ ;) go hard or go home!!

yeah i did matey. was 14:45min. second time not so crash hot at over 15min. i put it down to the extra 12kg im carrying now :p

alex

Alex and Yeeons, thank you both for the score. I've updated the OP.

PS: Please everyone; I'd like you to take advantage of this opportunity of performing the 100 burpees by testing your supplements. For example, 10 minutes before the 100 killers, you can down 250ml water/20gm of WMS and compare it to a time when you do not do so. At another time you may down 20g 10 minutes before and then have another 10g/125ml of water sipped on in between sets/rests. Log the differences. That is one way to truly find out if something is giving you a boost or not.

Fadi.

21:36

Can't wait for winter and im doing this and not sweating like a pig.

oh and sub 20:00's here i come :)

I've done some 10x10 burpees but haven't timed it - too busy wiping the floor off my face!

Will time it tomorrow in my cardio session. :)

21:36

Can't wait for winter and im doing this and not sweating like a pig.

oh and sub 20:00's here i come :)

Bravo Champion; 'on you mate!

Fadi.

I've done some 10x10 burpees but haven't timed it - too busy wiping the floor off my face!

Will time it tomorrow in my cardio session. :)

I'm ready when you are Dancelot...

Fadi.

How do you do burpees with kettlebells?!

Kettlebells?!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Katie,

Was it you who cleaned up my triple post "mess" above? If so, then thank you very much for doing so. Now would you be kind enough to let me know how you've accomplished that? Thank you so much.

Fadi.

Hi Katie,

Was it you who cleaned up my triple post "mess" above? If so, then thank you very much for doing so. Now would you be kind enough to let me know how you've accomplished that? Thank you so much.

Fadi.
It was me.

I merged your 3 posts into 1.

It even tells you at the bottom that I edited your post.

It was me.

I merged your 3 posts into 1.

It even tells you at the bottom that I edited your post.

Sorry Adrian, I didn't look there and obviously didn't notice the editor's name. So then how did you do it brother? I mean there are times when I like to quote few people without creating the mess that I did as you have witnessed.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Sorry I pussied out of the two cardio sessions this week as I had dance training for an audition and St Kilda festival. :p Will do this next week!

Hrmm i could have sworn i saw someone ask for a good ab workout and get burpees as one of the answers. Any sense to that or is my brain just merging different threads into one nonsensical mess?

cheers,

Bobo.