• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
100 in 17m20s tonight - slowly getting it down!

Far out, you're smashing your time with every new attempt!
By my calculations you should be able to do them in 1minute by the end of next week ;)

Keep it up...Fadi's time is just around the corner!

It shall remain around the corner for some time to come Stralian Sir. I'm under strict orders form the coach not to go anywhere near burpees due to my shoulder problem :(!

Fadi.

welcome back wrist injury haha!!!!

i credit my ironman coach for being a pushup tyrant!!!

14.45min

how the hell do you get that under 10!!!!!

Far out, you're smashing your time with every new attempt!
By my calculations you should be able to do them in 1minute by the end of next week ;)

Thanks Stralian! Until now I wasn't too concerned with the time, I just wanted to get the 100 done without puking!\

Now I know I can get 100 ok I'm starting to look at shorter rests so the time is coming down! 17min was pretty hard so I dont think the progress will be as quick from now on though!

Great effort nonetheless JaseFit; well done Champion. We got to the moon by taking a single step first...

Fadi.

Well last night I bettered my previous time - by a whole 2 seconds!? :D

100 in 17m:18s

Its definitely helping to drop the stubborn fat around my waist/hips.

Well done again Jase. Here you go just in case you haven't seen it: http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/8994-when-final-knockout-needed-stubborn-fat.html

Do you drink milk or soy and and eat dairy products?

Fadi.

Fadi - yeah I had actually read that thread - great article thanks! As a result I have also been taking DIM for the last month or so. I also use a product called Muscle Liquid which is a Tribulus Terrestris supplement with ZMA.

I dont drink any soy. I drink milk but have cut back to just in a couple of coffees in the morning and on my breakfast(muesli & banana). I drink green tea in the afternoon and Rooibos tea at night - I'm a bit of a tea addict!

I have one question though which I have been wondering - I have heard that the best time to take the ZMA supplement is before bedtime but its also advised not to take it with dairy(calcium). My bedtime meal is usually low fat cottage cheese, should I take the ZMA/Trib supp earlier, say around dinner time to avoid any absorption issues with the calcium in the cottage cheese?

I'm a bit of a tea addict!
White tea is where it's at for me right now Jase.

I have one question though which I have been wondering - I have heard that the best time to take the ZMA supplement is before bedtime but its also advised not to take it with dairy(calcium). My bedtime meal is usually low fat cottage cheese, should I take the ZMA/Trib supp earlier, say around dinner time to avoid any absorption issues with the calcium in the cottage cheese?
Yes.

Fadi.

Prolly shouldn't post this but
29:51

I guess it gives some others a stab at a easier time to beat:)

but i'll be back though :)

Prolly shouldn't post this but
29:51

I guess it gives some others a stab at a easier time to beat:)

but i'll be back though :)

Not at all; thank you very much for posting it Yeeons. If anything, it would give Yeeons an incentive to smash his own...

Well done!

PS: The OP has been updated.

Fadi.

Last edited:
yeah i gave this a go 3 days ago but didnt post as i didnt think the thread was very active anymore. time was 23:06, pretty poor but i didnt think id make it past 40 so happy i got the 100 out.

Nice work guys. You have to beat Fadi to motivate him to get into the burpees again!

Hi Stralian,

We haven't spoken for a long time; I hope everything is going well with you...

Hyjak, I've included you in the group now.

Stralian, it's not about motivation; it's about having a shoulder injury (joint as well as a side/front deltoid micro tear), from the fall I had back in October 2009.

Fadi

Last edited:
2nd attempt 26:51

was hoping to add it a bit more into my fitness routine but took me a couple of days to recover from the last lot.