• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

That sir would be sweet fuck all, or what some would call lunch, Oni surely there is a more stable approach to this cut you have going?

It's 1kg of meat, keeps me pretty full. I have a small meal and lunch and a bigger one at dinner. It's pretty stable, I am starting to rotate in more calories as I get leaner. I'm really liking the 3h keto cheat window though, ate 2kg of beef sausage post training. Basically just trying to get as many fats in as possible. My bowel needed the break so this is very welcome in more than one way

How do you feel on a day to day basis? Ive tried the style you are doing, just leaves me constantly thinking about food

First week was hard, after then hunger dies down a lot. I am taking a lot of stimulant drugs remember. Drinking a shake before eating helps a lot but protein has very high saity. Doing this high carb would drive me insane I think. I feel lethargic during the day but I just keep moving. Still killing it in the gym, today was pretty amazing, 90% on deadlifts for 2 sets of 3 and they flew up

I've always had kangaroo on the grill, what's it like as a chilli?

The same as any other chili, you can barely taste the meat just the flavours that you spice it. I don't really like kangaroo at all so this is the only way I can eat it

Used to like kangaroo , had a look at the supermarket yesterday. That shit has got expensive, not worth it anymore.

It's $25 for 5kg for me, ground at the Adelaide central market. Just as cheap as the pet shit and it looks like a slightly better cut

Hey Oni, what do you currently weight / what's your height?

Good luck with this program you're on - hope when you're done you can upload some before/after pics.

Hey Oni, what do you currently weight / what's your height?

Good luck with this program you're on - hope when you're done you can upload some before/after pics.

There are photos all through the log
I am 70kg at the moment when glycogen depleted and 74kg the day after a carb-up

j14DWpe.jpg

Training is starting to suck, going to up calories a little for my 1st Feb meet as of tomorrow.
150g of fats from animal sources most days, a PSMF day, two days where I eat 800kcal extra for lunch as well and the cheat day. And one lower calorie day of 1200kcal

CxzwekG.jpg

Oni what do you reckon are some good, filling low GI carb sources?

I'm thinking about doing a modified CBL (i.e. not really CBL) as follows:
Up until training: small high GI carb portions + medium protein/fats portions (throughout the day)
Post training: slamming high GI carbs + protein + no fats as usual

I think high GI carbs works well after training (I can feel the sugar high, must send insulin crazy).

But I find zero carbs is too draining mentally when I need to study - spoke to a trainer today who had similar experience/opinions on CBL - just not that great if you have a mentally taxing uni/job to go to in the morning.

Up until training: small high GI carb portions + medium protein/fats portions (throughout the day)

I think high GI carbs works well after training (I can feel the sugar high, must send insulin crazy).

But I find zero carbs is too draining mentally when I need to study - spoke to a trainer today who had similar experience/opinions on CBL - just not that great if you have a mentally taxing uni/job to go to in the morning.

Mentally or physically taxing.

Or 12 big macs. Call utter bs on that being 6k or you even being able to eat 6k in a day let alone in one sitting. Most pros will only manage 6k in a day

How the fuck is that 6k cals? 6k is like 6 large pizzas

look it up. That is a 2kg bag of maryland chicken from woolworths, 7 potatoes mashed in whole milk and some party snacks

Potato is the only thing I know of. It's that or a shitload of vegetables.
When I am eating to gain weight, I'm going with "keto" on non-training days, low fat high carb on training days + a low/low paleo day

I have easily eaten 6k cals in a sitting - once you get some garlic bread, pizza and some ice-cream your there haha

Mentally. No experience doing physical work on 0 carbs until my workout, which isn't too bad.. but I expect that to be challenging/painful anyway.

Ok 0ni, make a video of cooking something that is 6k no question and sit there and eat it in one sitting no breaks, you can have my tren stash lol