• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Ok 0ni, make a video of cooking something that is 6k no question and sit there and eat it in one sitting no breaks, you can have my tren stash lol

I don't want the bunk tren, but I won't be eating big again until the week of my meet which is the 27th - 31st of this month. I will happily film myself eating 6k. This is my weekly cheat meal which I have with my family, so don't want to put the camera up for that obviously which is why I won't do it next week

Or 12 big macs. Call utter bs on that being 6k or you even being able to eat 6k in a day let alone in one sitting. Most pros will only manage 6k in a day

There is a thread by Fadi on here who was doing i think 14,000 a day for a while....

8 AM: MEAL 1
2 whole eggs and 15 egg whites
3 slices of turkey bacon
1 1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal with 2 Splenda packets and 4 oz water
160-carb blueberry bagel with 1 tbsp cream cheese
6 oz orange juice
TOTALS: 1,464 calories, 118 g protein, 181 g carbs, 34 g fat

8:15 AM: MIDBREAKFAST
Multivitamin/multimineral 1 serving
Co[Q.sub.10] 100 mg
Vitamin B complex 1 serving
Vitamin C 1,000 mg
Evening primrose oil 1,000 mg
Niacin 500 mg
Digestive enzyme 1 serving
Yohimbine 5 mg

9:55 AM: PRE-WORKOUT
Preworkout/NO-boosting supplement 1 serving
Amino acids/creatine/carb supplement 1 serving

10 AM: WORKOUT 1

11:45 AM: POSTWORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS
Whey/casein protein powder 40 g
Dextrose 100 g
Creatine 15 g
Essential amino acids/carb mix 2 servings

1 PM: MEAL 2
10 oz lean (95%) ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onions Garlic & herb seasoning to taste
2 cups brown rice
1 tbsp soy sauce
TOTALS: 859 calories, 73 g protein, 100 g carbs, 14 g fat

4 PM: MEAL 3
10 oz ground chicken
5 oz pasta
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup tomato sauce
TOTALS: 1,153 calories, 85 g protein, 122 g carbs, 37 g fat

6:30 PM: MEAL 4
10 oz steak
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped peppers
Garlic, to taste
2 cups brown rice
TOTALS: 843 calories, 72 g protein, 102 g carbs, 14 g fat
8 PM: WORKOUT 2

9 PM: POSTWORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS
Essential amino acids/carb mix 2 servings

9:15 PM: MEAL 5
15 egg whites
1 1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal with 4 oz water
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
TOTALS: 850 calories, 80 g protein, 100 g carbs, 17 g fat

11:30 PM: MEAL 6
1 packet meal-replacement powder
2 bananas
TOTALS: 480 calories, 42 g protein, 85 g carbs, 3 g fat

1:30 AM: MEAL 7
2 In-N-Out Burger 4x4 burgers with 1 slice of cheese each, no salt, grilled onions and ketchup only Fries, well done, no salt
Small lemonade
TOTALS: 1,980 calories, 105 g protein, 172 g carbs, 90 g fat

One-Day Totals:

CALORIES 7,629

PROTEIN 575 g

CARBS 862 g

FAT 209 g

Jay cutlers diet, fucking good luck eating all that and someome claims they were eating twice that? Lol!

You need to read between the lines more. You look at one aspect when there are many all the time. Look at the diet. Lets add this up.

2 whole eggs and 15 egg whites - literally nothing barely a snack
3 slices of turkey bacon :rolleyes:
1 1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal
160-carb blueberry bagel
that's breakfast, would stop you feeling hungry not much else. We are talking a small omlette with a small bun and a bowl of cereal here

280g ground beef
2 cups brown rice
Basically a small chili. 2 cups of rice is a lot of food but not calorie dense at all. This is fuck all calories

280g ground chicken
140g pasta
1 cup tomato sauce
with the meal above this would be a typical lunch for most people

280g steak
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped peppers
Garlic, to taste
2 cups brown rice
Again, this is nothing, small meal.

Can't be bothered with the rest, thjere is basically 3 large meals here, it's just food low in calories. On Sunday I will take pics of what I eat, add it all up. Cutler eats a lot of volume but it's all low calories. Simply switching the beef and chicken for lamb or pork and the carbs to oats would double the calories. Most of his "calories" comes from the stuff that goes down easy like the 100g of pure sugar he drinks and the lemonade

You need to read between the lines more. You look at one aspect when there are many all the time. Look at the diet. Lets add this up.

2 whole eggs and 15 egg whites - literally nothing barely a snack
3 slices of turkey bacon :rolleyes:
1 1/4 cup Ezekiel cereal
160-carb blueberry bagel
that's breakfast, would stop you feeling hungry not much else. We are talking a small omlette with a small bun and a bowl of cereal here

280g ground beef
2 cups brown rice
Basically a small chili. 2 cups of rice is a lot of food but not calorie dense at all. This is fuck all calories

280g ground chicken
140g pasta
1 cup tomato sauce
with the meal above this would be a typical lunch for most people

280g steak
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped peppers
Garlic, to taste
2 cups brown rice
Again, this is nothing, small meal.

Can't be bothered with the rest, thjere is basically 3 large meals here, it's just food low in calories. On Sunday I will take pics of what I eat, add it all up. Cutler eats a lot of volume but it's all low calories. Simply switching the beef and chicken for lamb or pork and the carbs to oats would double the calories. Most of his "calories" comes from the stuff that goes down easy like the 100g of pure sugar he drinks and the lemonade

Its clean food, sure you can go to mcdonalds and do 6k a day of big macs but what fucking good is that gona do? (Ive done this fyi, got fat)

Its clean food, sure you can go to mcdonalds and do 6k a day of big macs but what fucking good is that gona do? (Ive done this fyi, got fat)

Yes, it would be very bad
Permabulking is stupid. Increase calories massively after a hard dieting phase for 4-8 weeks then back down to hard dieting again

This is the only way I think. Until you want to maintain your physique, but even then you'll need a slight surplus in calories to keep up training. Ideally you never go over 7%

This is a tough pill for many, including myself. It's been a long and painful journey to get down to 6% and I still have a few weeks left

Yes, it would be very bad

Permabulking is stupid. Increase calories massively after a hard dieting phase for 4-8 weeks then back down to hard dieting again

This is the only way I think. Until you want to maintain your physique, but even then you'll need a slight surplus in calories to keep up training. Ideally you never go over 7%

This is a tough pill for many, including myself. It's been a long and painful journey to get down to 6% and I still have a few weeks left

So why is it in those 6% pics you posted you have no abs.

5,6,7k calories is fairly easy, even with clean food - cant wait to get back to that sort of calories haha