• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Anyone can shovel absolute high calorie garbage down their gullet for one night, just look at Oni, keeping it to a week would hopefully shift the emphasis to moreso quality food and seperate the bingers from the bottomless pits.

Anyone can shovel absolute high calorie garbage down their gullet for one night, just look at Oni, keeping it to a week would hopefully shift the emphasis to moreso quality food and seperate the bingers from the bottomless pits.

Hence the reason I suggested one night!!

I have been in rugby camps at the AIS (stayed there) and omg the meal room.....I could of easy ate 13,000 cals in there haha - protein shakes, pasta, meats, rice, salads, milk, juices, sports drinks, yogurt, cakes, slices, different sorts of sports bar etc etc etc...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum

Not sure if I could eat 2kg of yogurt for my evening snack though haha

Yeah I can keep it up for 3 days max
how long did you keep your 9000cal/day diet up for?

I will drive to KFC in my lunch break and order a meal, I forget which one it is but I literally just pick whatever is on the board and has the most calories. This meal is 1300kcal and has 5 portions of various chicken as well as chips and potato in gravy. No clue on how much protein is in this, but from looking at info on chicken and fries I'd estimate it to be around 60g. Oh and I will have a can of pepsi with this.

While im at work I'll be just drinking glasses of milk, I buy 2L in the morning and just drink that throughout the day. That's 1200kcal and 60g of protein.

Woolworths has a good deal on at the moment where they sell a family BBQ pack for $10. This has 4 lamb chops, 4 steaks and 8 beef sausages in it. That's 2728kcal and 220g of protein.

I'll then eat a cheesecake for pudding. I say pudding but it's usually a few hours later. I normally eat at 7pm and the cheesecake is eaten around 9. It's a 360g cake totalling 14g of protein and 1353kcal.

I will also work my way through 15 cans of regular coke to get in liquid calories as I am already pretty full and these don't seem to make me less hungry. That's an extra 2415kcal.

So in total I am getting 354g of protein and 9000kcal a day. It IS working and I'm starting to gain weight although it is very slow weight gain and I seem to even be slightly leaner. This is day 9 of the diet. I am training anywhere from 10-16 times a week, including lifting, footy, sprinting and conditioning.

Tbh ive had a slight cold this entire cycle, just hanging around.. Thought i was rid of it but obviously not. Tren aids

UGLOz right? The BA content is low, how many CC a week you on?
You might be allergic to BA, especially after a long lay off. But the content is low in this gear anyway so who knows

Think i would of noticed a BA allergy by now haha

Yeh you never know, my lungs have been fucked all cycle but thats tren. All its been is a sore throat coming and going and the odd spell of lethargy, probably an std lol

try and stay active
basically everytinh in overdrive
cns, metabolism, everytihng