• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Fadi is fat as shit
end of discussion as far as I am concerned
That was uncalled for Oni. I don't remember ever disrespecting you, so why the disrespect Sir? I may not be here as often as before, but I haven't left the country! If you have any valid questions to ask re this subject, I'd be happy to entertain you for a little while. Take care now.

Fadi.

Last edited:
That was uncalled for Oni. I don't remember ever disrespecting you, so why the disrespect Sir? I may not be here as often as before, but I haven't left the country! If you have any valid questions to ask re this subject, I'd be happy to entertain you for a little while. Take care now.

Fadi.

haha, just my style man
what was waist like over these 3 months of overeating?
sure abs showed, quads still showed but as we both know, this is a different beast to visceral fat gain

I think the most fitting end for this thread would be for fadi to pummel 0ni and then consume the remains.

Lee haney huge right, many times Mr Olympia, he says he eats 4500 calories bulking and 3000 dieting.

Oni, occasional 6000 calories, or whatever.

Where do you think one needs to go in terms of training priorities.

I would go with basics.

Lee haney huge right, many times Mr Olympia, he says he eats 4500 calories bulking and 3000 dieting.

Oni, occasional 6000 calories, or whatever.

Where do you think one needs to go in terms of training priorities.

I would go with basics.

The GH and insulin make all the difference

yes, but not for you. You don't take GH or insulin, only test.

Exactly, because gh and slin changes the diet rules considerably. You make better use of everything. So so what if this guy bulks on 4500kcal. It means nothing

means nothing.

Wrong, it means that people can go a long way just eating sensible, and training consistently without the need to master the latest madness in terms of high-calorie diets and so on.

I would add, they can go along way even without any drugs.

means nothing.

Wrong, it means that people can go a long way just eating sensible, and training consistently without the need to master the latest madness in terms of high-calorie diets and so on.

I would add, they can go along way even without any drugs.

I agree with this completely and have often posted about why the permabulk is stupid and you need to start lean

But you just used the wrong example. Only Layne Norton would have been a worse example :D