• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
you forgot something...
images
surprised-surprised-wide-open.png

how could i forget?!

Fat chicks generally give 100% in the bedroom to make up for being 'fat'...They just need to stop giving 100% in the kitchen and they'll be alright.

A skinny wog with a zyzz string slinglet on and short shorts - started with cable crossover, then lat pulldown ss with pressdowns...then I passed out and couldnt watch...to much to handle...

A skinny wog with a zyzz string slinglet on and short shorts - started with cable crossover, then lat pulldown ss with pressdowns...then I passed out and couldnt watch...to much to handle...

mate i see plenty of these at my gym.

mate i see plenty of these at my gym.

You in syd? I could see it would be huge in syd...but never seen one in Canberra before...lol

There was another indian zyzz wannabe come into my mates supplement store on sat and then start bagging zyzz wannabes...again had a string singlet on...but didnt have zyzz on it lol...shame :p even had the metro zyzz hair cut...just for the lol's

You in syd? I could see it would be huge in syd...but never seen one in Canberra before...lol

There was another indian zyzz wannabe come into my mates supplement store on sat and then start bagging zyzz wannabes...again had a string singlet on...but didnt have zyzz on it lol...shame :p even had the metro zyzz hair cut...just for the lol's

im brisbane,

its always funny seeing skinny fags with the zyzz haircut. one skinny fag on facebook workships him and wanted to get all of zyzz tatoo, the sleeve, vini vedici whatever he has written on his chest

im brisbane,

its always funny seeing skinny fags with the zyzz haircut. one skinny fag on facebook workships him and wanted to get all of zyzz tatoo, the sleeve, vini vedici whatever he has written on his chest

lol wtf.....:rolleyes:

Fuckin wtf.
My sister met him a couple of years....now my sister is pretty tolerant.
Ill just leave it there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

going to the same gym in a different time slot is like a whole different world, one really hot girl that is always on the stairmaster every night from like 6-7 and then later on sometimes one of the hot milf PT's comes in does some back work, only girl i ever see that does good form on deadlifts which makes me want her more.

going to the same gym in a different time slot is like a whole different world, one really hot girl that is always on the stairmaster every night from like 6-7 and then later on sometimes one of the hot milf PT's comes in does some back work, only girl i ever see that does good form on deadlifts which makes me want her more.

Nice to see your world revolves around hot chicks LOL :p

At the gym this morning some dude complaining of a sore back, curling in the corner, while a chicks up on the platform squating and cleaning like a champ!!

Oh wait... That was me doing the complaining... Tweaked something in my lower back a week ago and haven't been able to squat or deadlift since, grrr!!!!

At the gym this morning some dude complaining of a sore back, curling in the corner, while a chicks up on the platform squating and cleaning like a champ!!

Oh wait... That was me doing the complaining... Tweaked something in my lower back a week ago and haven't been able to squat or deadlift since, grrr!!!!
LoL Nice one bro :D

some 50kg kid around my age staring at me with hate through the mirror. wtf did i do to make you hate me lol. Just go back to curling your 7kg dumbbells