• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah I was very lucky lol. Had them set realy low because I was squatting atg. I blacked about midway up. Should of known it was going to happen. When ever I start to bleed out the nose and see stars I know its not to far away.

Cheers mate

fwaarken hell, you really are a beast Skalatharx

LOL, funny thing is you say it like its normal.......man I gotta HTFU! :eek:

I saw me doing 3 plates aside on the incline Hammer Strength machine.....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

I saw me doing 3 plates aside on the incline Hammer Strength machine.....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

LOL, no wonder your arms look like my legs :p

YOU BIATCH JOEL! you got me hooked on cookies and cream ice cream and I'm tryin to loose fat.....basted :mad:
My wife had to drag my arse outa woolies today :D

LOL, no wonder your arms look like my legs :p

YOU BIATCH JOEL! you got me hooked on cookies and cream ice cream and I'm tryin to loose fat.....basted :mad:
My wife had to drag my arse outa woolies today :D

I am to totally hooked mate so d/w...I cant go 2 days without ice cream now.....it has taken my soul

went to a commercial gym in Japan today so I can finally add something to this thread. Gym was sweet though with full olympic setup & all which is surprising given the size of the town I'm in.

Anyway, some Japanese dude doing partial pulse movements on deads, squat & bench & then curling in the squat rack with some serious inertial :p Wow. Dude was big too so I don't know WTF he was thinking!?

went to a commercial gym in Japan today so I can finally add something to this thread. Gym was sweet though with full olympic setup & all which is surprising given the size of the town I'm in.

Anyway, some Japanese dude doing partial pulse movements on deads, squat & bench & then curling in the squat rack with some serious inertial :p Wow. Dude was big too so I don't know WTF he was thinking!?

lol crazy japs! :p

I saw a guy doing 200kg dead lifts, yelling out cnt, as he dropped it from knee hight..

steel plates, no platform, steel on concrete, yes it was loud, yes he got some attention.

The fuk wit should be fired, he is a new PT at the gym, disrespecting the gym, the equiptment and the other patrons..

I saw a guy doing 200kg dead lifts, yelling out cnt, as he dropped it from knee hight..

steel plates, no platform, steel on concrete, yes it was loud, yes he got some attention.

The fuk wit should be fired, he is a new PT at the gym, disrespecting the gym, the equiptment and the other patrons..

What an idiot.

Gyms fault for being in the stone age and not having platforms and/or bumpers.

All people employed at gyms are retards.

Generalising is so much fun :)

At a crossfit gym you would be correct.

Being a child is also so much fun.

Being serious though, the large majority of xfit is bullshit. There are some apparentely like the one you were at that were decent. The rest... well... you've seen the videos / training methods.

had some fit lady race ahead of me to make sure she closed the 3m gap between us and the drinking fountain first.... I just chuckled, I can only laugh at that sort of behaviour, it's ridiculous

Worst so far are the blokes who do one set, leave their towel etc at the machine... walk away for five minutes then come back and do another set..and so on

Last edited: