• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not it this thread. You talking about the other thread?

Buddy posted something about that heavy set girl not doing xfit and thats what deep was pissed out. <-- Something along those lines.

And i quoted his post saying 'oh god, i laughed more then i should have at that'... Then when someone else posted in this thread i noticed both were deleted... Maybe shes deleted more then you realise?

Any deleted thread is only soft deleted, Mods and Admin can still see them. I can;t see anything deleted here except a post that was accidently a double.

Must've been another thread.

Buddy posted something about that heavy set girl not doing xfit and thats what deep was pissed out. <-- Something along those lines.

And i quoted his post saying 'oh god, i laughed more then i should have at that'... Then when someone else posted in this thread i noticed both were deleted... Maybe shes deleted more then you realise?
surprised-long-neck-surprise.png

shit just got real...
misc-nothing-to-do-here.png

It was this thread. Im borderline retarded but l know it was this thread. I shall say no more about it though.

@Callan. Do you get most of those memes off 9gag????

Any deleted thread is only soft deleted, Mods and Admin can still see them. I can;t see anything deleted here except a post that was accidently a double.

Must've been another thread.

100% certain like i said before and kung foo goo backed that up.

maybe the deletion was hid?

This morning I saw a fairly large/overweight girl tell a man that he couldn't jump into the squat rack because she wasnt finished her deadlifts.
Then the look on her face when he went away, came back with a bar and just jumped in anyways.

I think she was more annoyed that he was blocking her view of the mirror....

should have stomped on her and said your not doing crossfit your nothing

today i saw myself fail at flat benching 80kg after incline benching 90kg ahah people look at me funny when im throwing weights on the floor by moving the barbell around