• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nothing wrong.with having your hat backwards, it gets out of.the way of the bar during.overhead stuff. Rather admire the ladies than myself though.

i see the same guy who comes in around the time i do who always feels the need to workout with his hat on backwards, and then after each set, for his 2 minute break, he looks at himself constantly in the mirror & walks around like he owns the gym..

backwards hat + admire self = gains ?
did i miss something ?

what and no sun glasses , something must be wrong

you get ones that were sunglasses inside the gym? How do you hold back on telling them how much of a douche they are?

While doing bulgarian split squats on smith machine. some douche (actually a douche - curler fag skinny fag) standing next to the machine waiting for his Bro to finish preacher curls, i lift the bar/retarded smith machine clip off the rack to start. bam i hit him on the shoulder lol. "sorry mate." looked like he was about to cry, it couldn't have hurt that much. Sort of his fault standing right next to the bar when someone is using it.

oh and squat rack comes in next month. Im excited.

Something that cracks me up. The wannabe hardcore lifters. Some dude doing deadlifts, ok good. Deadlift with 90kg. Ok good its a start. So hes struggling to lift it for a few reps. Then when he finishes he walks around, clearly faking that he lifted so hard it hurts. Pretending to be dizzy, walking all around the gym like im a boss. But i was doing leg press and he came and helped me load some plates so hes a nice guy so nevermind what i said.

/useless half ranting on boxing day because nothing better to do

Last edited:
i use a hat and i have to put it backwards when doing some overhead work when doing tricep/lat work cause the beak gets in the way of cables haha but i prob get people thinking the same thing about me

i use a hat and i have to put it backwards when doing some overhead work when doing tricep/lat work cause the beak gets in the way of cables haha but i prob get people thinking the same thing about me

why do you wear a hat in the gym? i lol when i see a guy with a hat on

Me, trying to use the leg curl machine as a leg extension and wondering why it wouldnt work.... they look exactly the same.... new years resolution - get more sleep.....