• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Beltless high bar back squats.
120x7@8.5 (definately 1, very possibly another rep left). Last rep fired up like a cannon hahaha. Really didnt know what to load to be honest. Next session ill be far more aggressive and hit that @9 with some fatigue drops. X5@9 will he the plan! Im thinking 130+ no troubles.

Again. No belt for 6 weeks on anything. So there may be some whoring going on mid cycle as per the norm. :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Benched 120x7@98 kg.
230x3 deadlift off 3 inch blocks at the end of my training cycle.no deload so that's given me a bit of confidence I guess.
A bit misleading with my bench as i have the height set up perfectly at home but struggle with comp benching as my feet aren't in the same spot.
I'm over @93 as well as slightly injured from trying smolovs back to back so not sure what I'll hit on the day.

pause front squat 5rm 70kg (first time haha) Last one held for about 5 seconds.
Chins medium neatural grip +20kgx9 at 81.5kg.

Nice work gents.

Beltless front squat pb last night.
108.5x4@9 estimated 1rm of 126.
Best work with a belt worked out to be an estimated 127.5 on last cycle.

The goal of beating everything beltless is all going to plan. :)

nice work indeed.

Right arm DB bench 30kgx8

First time. Injured left shoulder. Got to do what you got to do.

Thanks [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION];

And the whoring continues.... Yesterday did some more beltless squats:
120kg for 5x5 definitely more in the tank.

Well finally got a ~6 month or so training time with squats without an injury so I managed 140kg

140x1 - YouTube - shitty form becoming a good morning.

Legs are pretty weak, I lent forward knowing my quads/glutes probably didnt have it in them and craned it up. Time to rewind weights to 70kg and practice reps and better form.
Fun to throw on a few plates occasionally though.

Hi.

Post hammy tear (x3, lol) pb on deficit deadlift for 50mm.
185x5@9.
All time is actually only 190x4, and 205x1.
So pretty close, if not an actual, pb.

Couple PB in comp today...

Squat 180/200/210 all whites

Bench 115/125x/125...easy as but got pinged for arselifting.

Deadlift 250/270/280...all whites

615kg total

great stuff Dicko!

Not all time weight PB but definitely for this BW.

Deadlift 227.5kg@81kg. Have pulled over that up to 240kg max many times but always at around 85-86kg. And first time deadlifting heavy in months and back pulled up well so I'm happy :)

http://youtu.be/Fv2AIbeJyHk

Last edited:
Nice one JZ that's well over 2.5x BW... Great lift mate.

Yesterday I hit some pretty comfortable paused 105kg squats for 3 sets of 5 which was a + 5kg PB.

Good work Chris! Impressive as always. ;)

Beltless squat all time PB last night. 140x4@9. Beltless strength is moving forward quite rapidly. I think its just technique gains at presents, but i'll take em!
All time belted squat PB is 151x3@9 for reference. So about 4, maybe 5kg off my belted stuff at present. Couple more weeks and i'll be repping the same weights without a belt, so plenty whoring to be done by me over the next 11 weeks.
Seriously loving auto-regulated training. Deadlifts tomorrow! Prepare for PB's! :p