• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Squat pb today.

192.5 in wraps. Easy as.
Im confiendent come next intensity wave that I will hit it for a double.

Equal pb bench. 117.5

Pb in deadlift also using a stiff eleiko bar (rather than texas bar). 222.5

And total pb of 532.5kg. 30kg up.

Tim.

Equalled my squat PB of 160kg yesterday but did it at 69kg which is about 3.5kg lighter than when I set it.

Nice work [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION];

High bar squat 138.5x1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

131x6@9 today for squats without a belt...
I dont think ive done that before...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant just a snatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solid solid lift!!

I hit 90kg at 73, but then got injured and other stuff so wasnt lifting, and have only just started again.. failed a couple of attempts with 80kg friday arv.. ill be back a better lifter soon enough

Much jealous of this thread. Nice work lads. I'm almost back to 100kg squats for 5 reps, only last time I was 13kg heavier. Doing 97.5 @ 89kg today.

solid solid lift!!

I hit 90kg at 73, but then got injured and other stuff so wasnt lifting, and have only just started again.. failed a couple of attempts with 80kg friday arv.. ill be back a better lifter soon enough

Im absolutely loving the snatch at the moment and im on a quest for the 100kg, last week got 8x85kg on the minute every minute, ill try the same thing this week with 90kg,

Im absolutely loving the snatch at the moment and im on a quest for the 100kg, last week got 8x85kg on the minute every minute, ill try the same thing this week with 90kg,

yeah its meant to be really good for grooving consistancy in a lifter.. most work up to 85% on a good day, so if your hitting that weight, you should be cracking 100 soon

good luck