• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
I'm feeling deprived at the moment...

Libido is finally coming back into full swing after nearly a month of being completely suppressed post break up.

I seriously feel like I would be up for it anytime any place at the moment.

Need to find a seriously horny no strings attached girl asap!

Libido is finally coming back into full swing after nearly a month of being completely suppressed post break up.

do itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

plenty of girls would LOVE to take you up on that offer Pete! ;) lol

Get out there my friend, use it or lose it I say :)

lol...wasnt going to...didnt know if I was feelin it or not...then shit go time...whoooops

then shit, go time...lolololol

Ahhh Joel, I love a man like yourself....need to find me one in Brisbane, with + 10 years on him, who'll spoon and whisper and laugh with me afterwards lol :p

Start going out and having plenty of one nighters...easy done!

then shit, go time...lolololol

Ahhh Joel, I love a man like yourself....need to find me one in Brisbane, with + 10 years on him, who'll spoon and whisper and laugh with me afterwards lol :p

I went and got ice-cream for us afterwards..lol

Not really a fan of one nighters, I'd prefer to find a girl who is just VERY horny. I have found one, but she is only here for the next 10 days... And isn't available til tomorrow.

I am seriously going to struggle!

Not really a fan of one nighters, I'd prefer to find a girl who is just VERY horny. I have found one, but she is only here for the next 10 days... And isn't available til tomorrow.

I am seriously going to struggle!

So you're looking for something ongoing but casual.

Pete, this is not hard to find???? Even I could find this if I wanted it? lol

I have never had a one night stand. Not ever. I tried once, on the drunken night of my 32nd birthday, I felt perhaps it was time....but he hung around for 2 years! lol

The problem is, for you, if you're talking about servicing your libido...and if you're a guy who could go twice a day....then you're seeking a chick you can see just about every day and have copious amounts of amarous, sensual pleasure with?

This is also my problem.

Because THAT constitutes some kind of 'relationship' - every day, multiple times a day, no longer falls within the booty call threshold. lol

And having that, with no....commitment to anything...is MUCH harder to find.