• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Ramobodian, Great Post!

And I agree completely with your sentiment. We've finally found a baby sitter in Brisbane we trust so we're in a position to get some us time again. So hopefully that will allow other things to start to happen again. We have both lost our way a bit romantically and I think stoking that fire again is the obvious solution.

Oh, and BellaBaby, your first post following mine was tremendous. I'm in your debt...

Cheers,
Mike (AKA Casanova) ;)

You're so not in my debt! lol

But I can babysit for you and your lovely wifey too!? Anytime sir ;)

I'm supportive!

You're so not in my debt! lol

But I can babysit for you and your lovely wifey too!? Anytime sir ;)

I'm supportive!
Oh Jo...

You do know how to make a man's heart race. As generous as your offer is, and given with the most honourable intentions, I know I couldn't be trusted in your presence. I'm not a strong willed man and the temptation would be irresistable... :D

Much love,
Mike

Oh Jo...

You do know how to make a man's heart race. As generous as your offer is, and given with the most honourable intentions, I know I couldn't be trusted in your presence. I'm not a strong willed man and the temptation would be irresistable... :D

Much love,
Mike

pppffftttt! lol

Well honey, YOU wouldn't be in my presence, your beautiful son would? And trust me, you would be able to resist lol

The kids (my daughter and your son) could play and we'd have a grand and fun time!

As would you and the wife ;)

Just an offer...if you ever get stuck for help with the little one...remember I made it :)

Just an offer...if you ever get stuck for help with the little one...remember I made it :)
Duly noted, and with many thanks... :D

OK, off to lift now. Deadlift PPP 190kg Programme week 3 plus assistance. Will be heavy, can't wait!

Ciao,
Mike

hey bella ill let you babysit me;)

lol buddy

no problem...I can take you to play in the park...and for ice cream by the river....and then we can go to the moonlight movies and see the new chipmunk flick if you like??? :D

lol, sounds good man, has to over 7/10 though

oh and lol @ club/bar being called the elephant and wheelbarrow

Yeah, thats probably not going to happen. You will be legitimately raped though. Its a hilarious place, real good for a boys night out.

lol buddy

no problem...I can take you to play in the park...and for ice cream by the river....and then we can go to the moonlight movies and see the new chipmunk flick if you like??? :D

no you can inject steroids into my glutes and spot me, naked.

Yeah, thats probably not going to happen. You will be legitimately raped though. Its a hilarious place, real good for a boys night out.

no 7/10s? wow, what a club lol.

raped? i hope not by men, its not a gay club is it lol

Hmm not the typically accepted method of babysitting? And as open minded as I am, I may need to think long and hard about this one lol

the last part is probably more important then the first part.

But don't worry it won't be awkward or anything because i lift naked to