• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Bella - what do you reckon is an avg amount a couple has sexy a week?

Joel, I think the average is probably likely to be perhaps 2-3 times per week? Thats taking into account all those people who only have it once a week and the freaks like yourself and your gf who are doing it twice a day! lol

If you're asking ME? Specifically? Every day. At least once per day. Ideally, I would be very happy to each morning and end each day, with some good love making with the man for me.

But as I have previously said, I have never ever met a man who can match my libido. Not ever. One has come pretty close...but eventually he tired out too? lol

Women can just...keep going? Men need a bit of a rest after each orgasm, usually....and that's ok. I guess it just depends how highly sexed you both are and how that chemistry you create translates into life?

Once a week, would make me very sad.
Once a month, turned me into Satan.

I made a conscious choice, to be alone and very happy. Than with someone else...and miserable.

And whilst I agree that sex is not THE most important part of a relationship - it is still important. It helps create intimacy between two people, it's an expression of love and trust and complete beautiful....surrender, to another human being? When that goes. Or is withheld...for whatever reason, the frustration that causes eventually bleeds into the other parts of a relationship....until....sometimes, there is nothing left?

Just my experience.

BUT...we're all different. I guess that's what keeps life so interesting?

And me VERY single! lol

I did chuckle at that part.

Pro tip : Buy a fleshlite, you won't regret it. Also enter in the codename ROGAN and receive 15%off the number one sex toy for men.

I respectfully disagree.

MikeW & anyone else who's a little uneducated (like I was)
need to learn the 'dichotomy' of women....first.

Then you need the COURAGE to use what you have
learnt :p

Let me have an Amen!

Devante.
P.S Fleshlite comes later on in the rounds. Like the 12th :D

I respectfully disagree.

MikeW & anyone else who's a little uneducated (like I was)
need to learn the 'dichotomy' of women.

Then you need the COURAGE to use what you have
learnt :p

Let me have an Amen!

Devante.
P.S Fleshlite comes later on in the rounds. Like the 12th :D

lol Devante! Depends how good your teacher is I think?? :p

Amen though! Amen! lol

@Mike: I have been with my wife for many years, one thing I can say is our sex life has gone up and down over the years.

But I ask this of you: Have you ever taken the initiative? What do I mean? I mean have you set the seen?

Not just felt like having sex, but really gone to great effort to show what it is your after. I don't know a woman alive that doesn't like flattery, but sometimes a man has to set the seen, to make sure she's got the subliminal message loud and clear.

I will give you an example: I have 2 young kids, so I organized a sleep over for them with one of their friends one Friday night, I put candles etc around the house and rose petals at the front door leading to the shower. When she got home she knew exactly what I was after my friend, but I didn't go straight to it, I got her in the mood. I first showered her, and then I had her lye down on the bed and I massaged her entire body with scented oils for about 1/2hr. I eased my way into it by letting her know from the start what was going to happen, when I say the start I mean all day, I started dirty texting her from the time she was in the car that morning going to work. Sometimes I see its harder for my wife to wind down than myself, so going the distance does 2 things, it lets her know what I'm after and it also allows her to relax and want it also. I can give many examples of things I have done, but what I do has turned my wife into someone who now looks forward to not knowing what I might do next, I think she loves the anticipation of it all. Its as if I have turned me getting some into a treat for her as she knows shes gonna get spoiled rotten.

This is just one of the outrageous things I do to keep the fire alive, just thought I'd throw that out there as I know what its like mate.....(well the first part at least, not the 'hung like a horse' bit LOL :p)

PS: When you go to that sort of effort it will be a dark day that she won't go the distance. And if your lucky like myself, it'll turn into a regular way of getting things done.

G

lol Devante! Depends how good your teacher is I think?? :p

Amen though! Amen! lol

My teacher is fantastic. He's ethical and a true human
being with wisdom. But also embody the phrase of "treat
women like a princess in public and whore in the bed room".

The challenge/issue is that once you've been with a person
as long as I have and a certain 'frame' is set. Then attempting
to change that 'frame' is quite challenging.

Having said that I have improved my skill in leaps and bounds from
the "one pump chump" that I was!

I started with a 'less risque' technique and then built on that.

Long way to go but surely will get there.

Amen.

Devante.

@Mike: I have been with my wife for many years, one thing I can say is our sex life has gone up and down over the years.

But I ask this of you: Have you ever taken the initiative? What do I mean? I mean have you set the seen?

Not just felt like having sex, but really gone to great effort to show what it is your after. I don't know a woman alive that doesn't like flattery, but sometimes a man has to set the seen, to make sure she's got the subliminal message loud and clear.

I will give you an example: I have 2 young kids, so I organized a sleep over for them with one of their friends one Friday night, I put candles etc around the house and rose petals at the front door leading to the shower. When she got home she knew exactly what I was after my friend, but I didn't go straight to it, I got her in the mood. I first showered her, and then I had her lye down on the bed and I massaged her entire body with scented oils for about 1/2hr. I eased my way into it by letting her know from the start what was going to happen, when I say the start I mean all day, I started dirty texting her from the time she was in the car that morning going to work. Sometimes I see its harder for my wife to wind down than myself, so going the distance does 2 things, it lets her know what I'm after and it also allows her to relax and want it also. I can give many examples of things I have done, but what I do has turned my wife into someone who now looks forward to not knowing what I might do next, I think she loves the anticipation of it all. Its as if I have turned me getting some into a treat for her as she knows shes gonna get spoiled rotten.

This is just one of the outrageous things I do to keep the fire alive, just thought I'd throw that out there as I know what its like mate.....(well the first part at least, not the 'hung like a horse' bit LOL :p)

PS: When you go to that sort of effort it will be a dark day that she won't go the distance. And if your lucky like myself, it'll turn into a regular way of getting things done.

G

great post Rambodian!!! You shall have men throughout the boards cringing in despair, hoping their wives don't see that! And you have we women (me, at least) crying hysterically! lolol

x10 Mike!

Where the hell are the men like you good people in the REAL world???

Oh yes....they're all married, or gay....*sighs*

My teacher is fantastic. He's ethical and a true human
being with wisdom. But also embody the phrase of "treat
women like a princess in public and whore in the bed room".

The challenge/issue is that once you've been with a person
as long as I have and a certain 'frame' is set. Then attempting
to change that 'frame' is quite challenging.

Having said that I have improved my skill in leaps and bounds from
the "one pump chump" that I was!

I started with a 'less risque' technique and then built on that.

Long way to go but surely will get there.

Amen.

Devante.

Bravo sir! ;)

great post Rambodian!!! You shall have men throughout the boards cringing in despair, hoping their wives don't see that! And you have we women (me, at least) crying hysterically! lolol

x10 Mike!

Where the hell are the men like you good people in the REAL world???

Oh yes....they're all married, or gay....*sighs*

Nope.

You [women] dismiss us too quickly! We are here looking
for our 'counter part'. :p

Negative, give me another few years and l might talk to one in the wild, then another couple of years after that l might choose to do unforgivable things to her. Ill keep you posted.

one in the wild?? lololol jesus you make me laugh.

You'll get there honey....time is a beautiful healer and teacher. I promise ;)

Love,
The Old Lady x

when will it be my turn for a female to rape me

If you're ever in Perth and have a fake i.d "it can be a hand written i.d with a $20 note in it" ill take you out to Bar 120 or the elephant and wheelbarrow. You 'will' be raped by a senorita between the ages of 25-35.

Nope.

You [women] dismiss us too quickly! We are here looking
for our 'counter part'. :p

No, most of you lovely men are taken, or married, or busy shagging your gf 10 times a day! (ok, that's just Joel at this point, but you get my drift!) lol

I want a man who is 'available'.

Someone....wonderful and good and kind and....compassionate and humble and....sexual.

But damnit if they don't exist. You were on limited supply and were all snapped up before I even noticed boys lol

one in the wild?? lololol jesus you make me laugh.

You'll get there honey....time is a beautiful healer and teacher. I promise ;)

Love,
The Old Lady x

One in the wild being a female im not 'friends' with.

Time is a beautiful healer... I don't quite follow here, (bear with me on this) it sounds like you think that l think l need to be helped or 'healed' indicating l think that there's something wrong or im missing out on something here. Just because im by myself doesn't mean l feel lonely or l need physical or emotion connection with a lady. I dont think that made any sense what l just typed...

Ramobodian, Great Post!

And I agree completely with your sentiment. We've finally found a baby sitter in Brisbane we trust so we're in a position to get some us time again. So hopefully that will allow other things to start to happen again. We have both lost our way a bit romantically and I think stoking that fire again is the obvious solution.

Oh, and BellaBaby, your first post following mine was tremendous. I'm in your debt...

Cheers,
Mike (AKA Casanova) ;)

One in the wild being a female im not 'friends' with.

Time is a beautiful healer... I don't quite follow here, (bear with me on this) it sounds like you think that l think l need to be helped or 'healed' indicating l think that there's something wrong or im missing out on something here. Just because im by myself doesn't mean l feel lonely or l need physical or emotion connection with a lady. I dont think that made any sense what l just typed...

Well Goo, you are a bit negative about the female gender? I guess I did assume you'd gone through something bad or got pissed off with them or...whatever?

My only point was time allows us as individuals to grow and learn from the life we've built for ourselves? It is then, a given, that our tastes, wants, likes and dislikes, most certainly evolve - just as we do?

So whilst you're enjoying your fleshlight today (and I'm still awaiting the review!) you will, at some point, enjoy the heady, pleasurable company of a beautiful girl for your body...and heart and soul :)

lol soon buddy....soon :D

it better be soon. getting raped by a female in total control would feel good...
im always super horny after a workout so when im walking home im hoping for some hot chick just to come get me lol

If you're ever in Perth and have a fake i.d "it can be a hand written i.d with a $20 note in it" ill take you out to Bar 120 or the elephant and wheelbarrow. You 'will' be raped by a senorita between the ages of 25-35.

lol, sounds good man, has to over 7/10 though

oh and lol @ club/bar being called the elephant and wheelbarrow