• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Yes, she is nice. Has all the "criteria", for lack of better term.

I'm fairly good at describing things in graphical detail, but concerned about scaring people away.

hmmm interesting!

criteria?? And what would that be? THIS I am definitely curious about ;)

don't be afraid of scaring people away....it's true that the devil is in the detail...but as with most everything in life, so are the best bits! :p

Oh something l thought about for some reason today playing golf... Female's when you try and 'dirty talk' never use the word 'fellate'... just say suck, how hard is that? Oh and "fuck me with you dick".... what else am i personally going to fuck you with?

Oh something l thought about for some reason today playing golf... Female's when you try and 'dirty talk' never use the word 'fellate'... just say suck, how hard is that? Oh and "fuck me with you dick".... what else am i personally going to fuck you with?

What score did you get today? Yeah thats right, should have kept your mind on that :p

Honestly I've never heard anyone of either gender use the word fellate before lol.

*cock* is always better than *dick* FYI Goo man

And 'fellate'???????

Wtf???

Who says that???? lmaooooooo

What score did you get today? Yeah thats right, should have kept your mind on that :p

Honestly I've never heard anyone of either gender use the word fellate before lol.

I shot an 86, l think its my worst round in nearly 2 years. lf that's the worst thing l think of when playing l think i'll be alright. Always used to think of my ex blowing some guy when l was trying to putt... My putting's improved heaps and l don't think about that anymore...

*cock* is always better than *dick* FYI Goo man

And 'fellate'???????

Wtf???

Who says that???? lmaooooooo

....I'm generally not the person using the word dick or cock but i'll keep that in mind...

I shot an 86, l think its my worst round in nearly 2 years. lf that's the worst thing l think of when playing l think i'll be alright. Always used to think of my ex blowing some guy when l was trying to putt... My putting's improved heaps and l don't think about that anymore...

....I'm generally not the person using the word dick or cock but i'll keep that in mind...

lol

I know honey, but 'dick' is so suburban?

I'm a sexual open girl, but despite what some people think on here, just because I talk about sex alot, doesn't mean I'm a whore?

*cock* is earthier, more primal & far more sensual.

I realise you're not the one using it, just sayin lol

Can you teach me how to play? Seems like a decent way to spend a sunday morning.

I don't see why not, you'd be better off getting a legit pro to teach you for a few lessons though. If you play well it's a great way though. If you're having a bad round and you don't know/ can't fix it it's the worst way to spend a Sunday.

lol

I know honey, but 'dick' is so suburban?

I'm a sexual open girl, but despite what some people think on here, just because I talk about sex alot, doesn't mean I'm a whore?

*cock* is earthier, more primal & far more sensual.

I realise you're not the one using it, just sayin lol

Well l do ask if l can put my penis in your vaginal cavity. Should l stop asking that?