• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Dear Joel,

Please remember you're training tonight (as you didn't do it this morning), there may be no 'go time' tonight?

Are you prepared? Mentally?

Will the best of intentions unravel?

Fortitude my friend. Fortitude.

But personally, I hope 'go time' is ON :)

Love,
Jo

Dear Joel,

Please remember you're training tonight (as you didn't do it this morning), there may be no 'go time' tonight?

Are you prepared? Mentally?

Will the best of intentions unravel?

Fortitude my friend. Fortitude.

But personally, I hope 'go time' is ON :)

Love,
Jo

I cracked...took abit longer to get the old fella running after training but I wanted it lol....

Def having a few days off though...totally smooshed out atm! Last thing I want is more sex....then I get home tonight and we are in bed...ahhh lol...nah def few days off! :p

I cracked...took abit longer to get the old fella running after training but I wanted it lol....

Def having a few days off though...totally smooshed out atm! Last thing I want is more sex....then I get home tonight and we are in bed...ahhh lol...nah def few days off! :p

*applauds*

lolol

I knew you'd buckle, good for you honey! lol

IDef having a few days off though...totally smooshed out atm! Last thing I want is more sex....then I get home tonight and we are in bed...ahhh lol...nah def few days off! :p

If l had a dollar for every time l heard you were going to take some 'time off' from the vagina. When will you learn, you cant say no to the mrs.

50 in a month isn't even twice a day, that's not that much really.

Especially if you are living with someone you are sexually compatible with who has a healthy appetite. Man, I can't wait to meet a chick who is game 24/7 and I can't wait to move out with that chick.

Especially if you are living with someone you are sexually compatible with who has a healthy appetite. Man, I can't wait to meet a chick who is game 24/7 and I can't wait to move out with that chick.

I'm right here...hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

lolol

We dont live together mate lol....and this has been going on nearly 8 months...

Nah buddy going to cut it down bruz lol :p

We dont live together mate lol....and this has been going on nearly 8 months...

Nah buddy going to cut it down bruz lol :p

You don't live together? Holy shit, that's an impressive effort Joel! lol

And may I just add, Joel's number averages out to almost twice a day, every day, for the last month (please take into account it has probably been 'go time' 5 times in one day and only once the next - but on average, twice a day, every day, 7 days a week)

Impressive my friend.

You may need to buy gf with equally high libido, an electric wheelchair at some point if we're 8 months in and it's still like this? lol

Ahh Pistachio, sounds like your trying to re live the glory days.

This KungFooGoo doesn't care and hasn't cared about getting vagina for 2 and a bit years now....Oh maybe longer? no idea. Don't see why its a competition with most guys to be honest, im happier beating up a storm then banging and getting close with a senorita

You don't live together? Holy shit, that's an impressive effort Joel! lol

And may I just add, Joel's number averages out to almost twice a day, every day, for the last month (please take into account it has probably been 'go time' 5 times in one day and only once the next - but on average, twice a day, every day, 7 days a week)

Impressive my friend.

You may need to buy gf with equally high libido, an electric wheelchair at some point if we're 8 months in and it's still like this? lol

We have spoken about that acouple of times with eachother....why we are still smooshing so much after 8 months...like its normal maybe a month or 2 into a relationship...but after 8 months it tends to start to drop down to the avg 2-3 times a week :p very weird...but we are enjoying it so ahhh well...

We have spoken about that acouple of times with eachother....why we are still smooshing so much after 8 months...like its normal maybe a month or 2 into a relationship...but after 8 months it tends to start to drop down to the avg 2-3 times a week :p very weird...but we are enjoying it so ahhh well...

agreed!! Enjoy it my friend! You are obviously both just very sexually compatible ;)

And THAT is hard to find!

Ahh Pistachio, sounds like your trying to re live the glory days.

This KungFooGoo doesn't care and hasn't cared about getting vagina for 2 and a bit years now....Oh maybe longer? no idea. Don't see why its a competition with most guys to be honest, im happier beating up a storm then banging and getting close with a senorita

No glory days to be relived, I didn't have any in my youth. I was a late bloomer, and it just keeps getting better. I want to create my glory days now, and then relive them when I'm in my 40's.

I'm meeting heaps of new girls at the moment, just got to suss out a nice one with a ravenous libido...

And seriously? You'd prefer your own company? Dude... When I'm in a relationship, I never beat it at all. Save it all for the missus, makes it even better. The more you beat it, the less you enjoy regular sex.