• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
this thread has had more hits than a paris hilton had roots.

And dont forget boobies ( rather impressive boobies at that )

if paris had posted pics we would all still think it was oni...

On the topic of those lovely puppies, however, I am very surprised at their quality shape and fullness, especially since you have been up to 160kg, and then lost a lot of weight, and you have had a daughter..I think every mum in the world would want to know your secret..just saying.

Last edited:
lol oh this thread....

I cranked yesterday and did it twice....good bye training....good bye test...

I have a problem....lol

Maybe you do? But honey, it's enjoyable and you obviously like it and you obviously have a high sex drive, soooooooo??? I don't see the problem?

Make sure you do your training and work and all the other stuff life involves and if you still feel like making sweet love twice a day...jesus, what's the problem??

If I was your girlfriend - I would most definitely be the happiest little chickidee on earth?? lol And I'm sure she is ;)

And dont forget boobies ( rather impressive boobies at that )

if paris had posted pics we would all still think it was oni...

On the topic of those lovely puppies, however, I am very surprised at their quality shape and fullness, especially since you have been up to 160kg, and then lost a lot of weight, and you have had a daughter..I think every mum in the world would want to know your secret..just saying.

lol
trofius, thank you? I think lol

Oh don't worry gravity has surely taken a toll in some ways and my weight ballooning hasn't helped anything, boobs, skin...etc etc - but the boobies....are still pretty and I like them. They're soft and round and feminine and....well womanly I guess? And yes I'm a mother and I breastfed my daughter until she was 16 months old.

And whilst I realise men find breasts very sexy - and look, they definitely can be and are pleasure facilities all on their own...to me, it's skin, it's flesh - they fed my child and they're a part of me I actually really like.

So celebrate and appreciate I say! lol

Thanks for your comments ;)

Bellababy, YOU have been a bad girl, go to my room.

lololol

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss the rest of this thread. I thought it was just about Joel reporting how many times he was getting some and then Nek Minit: Boobies

inbeforeshrekmakesthisthreadasticky/10

Maybe you do? But honey, it's enjoyable and you obviously like it and you obviously have a high sex drive, soooooooo??? I don't see the problem?

Make sure you do your training and work and all the other stuff life involves and if you still feel like making sweet love twice a day...jesus, what's the problem??

If I was your girlfriend - I would most definitely be the happiest little chickidee on earth?? lol And I'm sure she is ;)

Very true....she seems very happy with our sex life :p

Training tonight (normally train in the mornings) - so highly doubt i'll get my smooshing on tonight...i'll be 2 fucked lol

Very true....she seems very happy with our sex life :p

Training tonight (normally train in the mornings) - so highly doubt i'll get my smooshing on tonight...i'll be 2 fucked lol

Oh there's always time (and energy) for some cheeky flagpole raising! lol

I remember my gym junkie lover coming over after he'd smashed it at the gym, absolutely wrecked...Jo's horny...he says "Omg you're gonna kill me??? If you can get it up, you can have it. But you won't, trust me"

A challenge?????? ;)

Don't challenge me. That's all I gotta say. That was one wrecked arse man for two years of his life lololol

Oh there's always time (and energy) for some cheeky flagpole raising! lol

I remember my gym junkie lover coming over after he'd smashed it at the gym, absolutely wrecked...Jo's horny...he says "Omg you're gonna kill me??? If you can get it up, you can have it. But you won't, trust me"

A challenge?????? ;)

Don't challenge me. That's all I gotta say. That was one wrecked arse man for two years of his life lololol

lololol....that will be me :p

How did I miss the rest of this thread. I thought it was just about Joel reporting how many times he was getting some and then Nek Minit: Boobies

inbeforeshrekmakesthisthreadasticky/10

It IS about Joel being a sex addict and we love every second of it! :p

Just threw the boobies in there, to throw everyone off for a second? lol

Really? But you have better circulation (ie harder wood) after training (or any exercise).

I was seeing my ex every night after the gym.

Drive straight from the gym to hers, she cooks me dinner, quick shower (sex included) followed by a proper sesh. And then another shower...

Really? But you have better circulation (ie harder wood) after training (or any exercise).

I was seeing my ex every night after the gym.

Drive straight from the gym to hers, she cooks me dinner, quick shower (sex included) followed by a proper sesh. And then another shower...

He did say that I made him train harder. I made him harder....and the fitter and stronger he was, the hornier he got? lol

And actually, the hornier I got!

Ohhhhh it's a viscious viscious cycle Pete!!! lolol

Ah Joel, you remind me of me. Let me know how you're going in 4 years time with the same woman. It'll be a little different. :cool:

Some people just don't understand massive drive. Lifting weights and eating right only exaggerates it. Just the other week I went out to get the mail and I thought the letterbox was giving me eyes. Nearly mounted it.

Last edited:
Some people just don't understand massive drive. Lifting weights and eating right only exaggerates it. Just the other week I went out to get the mail and I thought the letterbox was giving me eyes. Nearly mounted it.

hahahaha

Ah Joel, you remind me of me. Let me know how you're going in 4 years time with the same woman. It'll be a little different. :cool:

lolololol

THAT...you need to video! lol

lol...I am not horny 24/7...but if the snuggles start and the kisses start then its go time lol