• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
700 grams of Chicken with Spicy BBQ seasoning, 265 grams of potato, 265 grams of green beans, 10 mls of Macadamia Oil and 2 fish oils......

last night's dinner :)

Unbelievably tasty mashed cauliflower with pesto/lemon pepper and turkey breast with lemon pepper cooked in coconut oil.
photolbg.jpg

386 cals, (22/11/58 C/F/P)

yesterday was massive
proatsx2
200g rump/ 1/2 lobster, salad and mash potatoes
choc/pumpkin protein cheesecake x shitloads
sf dark chocolate gelato

Had this salad on Tuesday night (after eating a big meaty "chicken and chorizo stew" for lunch):

4 baby cos lettuce leaves
1 big tomato chopped
1 big cucumber chopped
half an avocado sliced
1 carrot (shaved)
1 small tin of corn kernals
1 handful of alfalfa sprouts
3 tablspoons of garlic hommous

Tasted so fresh!

Washed it down with a WPI (banana ice cream flavoured) milkshake.

choc/nat pb proats x 2
beef yakisoba (home made)
either cheesecake protein sludge or some ben & jerry's if I can find some.

choc/nat pb proats x 2
beef yakisoba (home made)
either cheesecake protein sludge or some ben & jerry's if I can find some.

B&J's is totally OVER-RATED. I've had 3 different flavors and didn't think they where anything special :(

Stick with Gelato buddy! Oh my wife made a Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Caramel Cheesecake on the weekend. So rich and damn, the best one she has made. If I had a pic I'd post.

Yeah by all means, give Ben & Jerry's a try. You can get it at NiteOwl stores ;)

Just as a teaser, we used a WHOLE tub of peanut butter in the cheese cake....

I had Ben & Jerrys strawberry cheesecake ice cream a few weeks back. It was sensayshiful, I loved it.

Tonight I had a truckload of home made salmon sushi....top stuff!

Intense cheesecake flavours! Ended up getting the icecream from Aldi as I was in there and it was cheap so I thought I'd give them a go.

Homemade Yakisoba (1.5 serves of Changs Egg noodles, 175g chicken breast, onion, carrot, sauce, egg) All cooked with a bit of coconut oil. Picture is terrible but this was delicious. (and massive!)

862cals, 100/17/75 C/F/P

yakia.jpg

Protein sludge
cottage cheese + choc whey + cocoa + cinnamon + skim milk + xanthum, (blended) topped with cookies and creme ice cream, tiny teddies and white choc/coconut pieces.

sludgey.jpg

1016 cals, 93/36/84 C/F/P

Consumed in one hour :D

Today
vanilla/nat pb proats
carrots, shake, almonds
chicken/veggies panaeng curry
vanilla perry protein fluff (or maybe another sludge concoction)

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday :) USA grocery shopping style :p (mainly treats for post workout haha)

usaki.jpg
sorry for blurry

So far tried bacon salt (epic), JD bbq sauce (pretty good), Reece's PB cup (tasty but bit sugary for me), PB & Co nat PB with dark chocolate (addictive as crack, don't know how I stopped at one spoon). All from www.usafoods.com.

And my protein sludge made with 1 scoop casein, cocoa powder, crushed ice, skim milk, xanthum gum. Blend. Then add the choc pb after. Freeze for 30mins.
sludge.jpg

More epic sludge :p

1 cup FF greek yoghurt, 45g vanilla casein, cocoa/cinnamon, choc fudge sf jello, 1/2 cup skim milk. *Topped with coconut M&M's and Pb&co dark and dreamy. *
sludge2.jpg

635 cals C/F/P 61/14/62

Today:
Proats x 2
chicken/veggies panang curry
blueberry protein fluff

yeah, I had heaps of time so it was in the fridge for about 3 hrs. Unsure of minimum time but after initial stirring was basically same consistency. And yeah was bloody awesome!

A sort of vegan stew/soup made of random vegetables cut into mouth sized bites on a bed of brown rice all with a soupy watery type stuff mixed through made of vegetable stock. It tastes great. I have also been munching on unsalted cashews and walnuts.

Its turning into bodybuilding.com up in here lol.

Flashover - 4 scoops
Banana protein shakeeee mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.