• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He eats plenty of WHOLE FOODS, but who wants to see pictures of Chicken and Rice. PS looks like Ice-Cream and who doesn't like seeing pictures like that. :)

I dunno, the stuff rezerection and BigJim posted on the previous page looked much, much better. Protein sludge doesn't do it for me.

Thank you for answering for him though.

So ive had the flu the last 2 days so today i ate, meal1, protein shake 5 weet bix spewed up 1 hour later
meal 2 2 cups of milk some yoghurt
(3 hours later) 2 cups of milk in protein powder

tried to eat some patatoe for tea felt like i was gonna spew so stopped then just drank couple cups of milk and some custard

Max is right. My "regular" meals look pretty damn boring in comparison (IMO) :)

But here's a regular one :p Honey/Mustard chicken & Veggies
scaled.php

And just to make sure I get my desserts in :p
Choc protein pancakes topped with PB&co DCD (watered down and nuked for sauce) Burnt a little bit but still awesome.
scaled.php

banana/pb/choc/cinnamon bread & butter pudding mixed with FF greek yoghurt & banana SF jello
scaled.php

How not to make a burrito :p (they stuck to the alfoil :()
scaled.php

Filled with poached chicken, taco flavoured rice, 4 beans mix, low fat mozzarella, BS hot habanero salsa and FF greek yoghurt.
scaled.php

I discovered a new favourite quick breakfast the other morning. just 200g low fat cottage cheese plus 30g rolled oats mixed together and a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top simple but tasty

Home made Katsudon 665cals, 87/17/36 (if I was making this at my house it would have better macros)
11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

Original recipe

Iced mocha

The drink is crushed ice/milk followed by 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup splenda, 1/4 cup (2 servings) sugar free choc syrup (30 cals), and 2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder. Throw in some cinnamon and vanilla extract, and to make it thick some xanthan (good way to add fiber too). Then pour your favorite coffee to the top of the blender (has to have been brought down to room temp), and enjoy.

I just made an instant "mocha" with ww drinking choc & put it in the freezer for a bit over an hour. Then in blender added crushed ice, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1tspn cocoa powder, 7g splenda, dash of vanilla extract and cinnamon. Then added the premade mocha and about 1/4 tspn of xanthum gum. The result is a ridiculously thick and filling nearly zero cal "mocha frappucino"

Also, just had first go at Easiyo yoghurt maker. In fridge now, so see how it turns out.

Pumpkin/cinnamon overnight proats (300g pumpkin, 60g oats, 125g FFGY, cinnamon, 1 scoop vanilla whey, water) Looks bad, tastes awesome!
2011-08-21%2B16.00.52.jpg

No Pics, but my last meal of yesterday was - 500 grams of Rump Steak, 350 grams of Chicken Breast, 350 grams of Green Beans, 100 grams of Spinach and washed down with 84 grams of WPC!

Status
Not open for further replies.