• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aah probably the base spec one then. That is hot enough for most people!

salmon entree
20130504_183756.jpg

snapper and prawn laksa
20130504_191130.jpg

deconstructed caramel cheesecake
20130504_192341.jpg

protein breakfast plate :p
20130505_091541.jpg

organic honey bircher muesli with fruit, nuts and handscraped honey comb
20130505_093135.jpg

Canadian bacon and eggs
20130505_094628.jpg

My Diet!!

The following is my daily schedule :) :)
I normally start my day with a glass of milk and Manuka honey
then at 11 A.M I have my breakfast with bread and tea then at 1 P.M I have my Lunch and then directly in the evening I have my dinner!! :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The following is my daily schedule :) :)
I normally start my day with a glass of milk and Manuka honey
then at 11 A.M I have my breakfast with bread and tea then at 1 P.M I have my Lunch and then directly in the evening I have my dinner!! :) :)

You don't happen to have any connections with that link do you. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer harder eggs typically anyway but I accidentally undercooked this one a bit and it was still all good. These are the goodness superfood wraps with 9 or 10g fibre per wrap. Love em.

I prefer harder eggs typically anyway but I accidentally undercooked this one a bit and it was still all good. These are the goodness superfood wraps with 9 or 10g fibre per wrap. Love em.

I have their cereal..

It has nearly my whole days fibre intake for 100g..hahah

They have some good stuff!

Just roasted a chicken with spuds and carrots, fuck yeah.
Chicken still had all the ofal left in, hmmmmm

beast!

jerk peri peri chicken and broccoli
20130507_190509.jpg

thai style chicken,onion, bacon spinach stirfry on sweet potato
20130508_203829.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.