• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Taurus :p Beard of strength!

Swervyn-Ervyn :) banana split looks gooooood.

428523_10151526929119733_191634287_n.jpg

Hahahahahahah

Lost it

Homemade burgers x 2
Lean beef
Bacon
Pineapple
Cheese
Eggs
Onion
Tomato sauce
Fuck the salad. You don't win friends with salad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368250970.531034.jpg

Homemade burgers x 2
Lean beef
Bacon
Pineapple
Cheese
Eggs
Onion
Tomato sauce
Fuck the salad. You don't win friends with salad.

View attachment 7399

Mate that looks good but can I suggest fuck the bread off and just sandwhich the filling between two rissoles. Been doing this a bit layely and is much excellence. Just got to make tge rissoles a bit flatter and thinner.

Yeah i did, the picture is of the one i made the other day, just wasn't working to post the photo on my computer so i emailed the photo to my phone and took a screenshot haha... bit technologically challenged:p

Status
Not open for further replies.