• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^interesting!

Taurus: LOVE a good meat pie. Was the first thing I ate when I got back to Australia. Funny though as I hardly eat them as well.

Kanga Banga's, roast pumpkin and broccoli (topped with Jack Daniel's bbq sauce after which is pretty good IMO)
20130501_203304.jpg

slow cooked country chicken
20130430_200936.jpg

cheesey egg white scramble with jalapenos and pumpkin
20130430_130037.jpg

wow! Which type of death sauce?

salad with chilli lime bacon and egg cheesey scramble topped with sriracha
20130503_142514.jpg

this stuff is awesome!
20130503_141437.jpg

jerk rub chicken, SP & broccoli. Bro spec and I love it :)
20130503_200322.jpg

today i'm taking a break from logging my macros ... been hitting them so consistently, today is one of those days where

EFMM - Everything Fits My Macros

mum's spinach risotto and a lovely red wine

and I am making chocolate chocolate everything including this:

Cacao Hazelnut Torte (SD)_6364_wm_5x7.jpg

iifym indeed :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.