• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww :(

It's Italian tuna with lots of olive oil, it just happens that the oil sitting on top.

Quite tasty actually.

i'm curious...do you drain the oil or use it?

I have this amazing tuna for which the EVOO it's in is superb for using with pasta, dressings etc so I drain the tuna and use the oil for other stuff.

But I always drain it.

I hope that tuna is Callipo, yeah?? :D

I consume every last drop of that delicious oily substance.

:)

good boy!

I might just lower myself to have some of that BiAglut pasta ...

I miss aglio, olio & pepperoncino :(

the tuna oil is perfect ...
with a little parsley thrown in ... it's been millennia since my last pasta.

slow cooked mango chicken & veggies
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

cashew chicken and avo/jalapeno scrambled eggs
20130425_134215.jpg

Domino's 97% FF chicken napolitana with MASS chilli sauce
20130425_215307.jpg

avo chocolate mousse
20130426_130749.jpg

cheese omelette & salad with sriracha
20130426_142322.jpg

What is this sriarcha sauce thing that keeps popping up. Google tells me it's a type of chilli sauce but surely there is something special about it to use it so often?

super lo cal, super tasty. Better than any other chilli sauce that I've tried for mass consumption. (and I have a LOT of chilli sauces :p) Can get it from asian grocers.

What is this sriarcha sauce thing that keeps popping up. Google tells me it's a type of chilli sauce but surely there is something special about it to use it so often?

It's a personal thing... I have several different chilli sauces I use...

The blue one us my favorite... Tastes identical to the sauce you get at yum cha...

Got srirachi too... Yum!

Bulgogi is Korean BBQ... So much awesome!!!

Needs a chilli hit for breakfast now!!!
6ebuvugu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It's a personal thing... I have several different chilli sauces I use...

The blue one us my favorite... Tastes identical to the sauce you get at yum cha...

Got srirachi too... Yum!

Bulgogi is Korean BBQ... So much awesome!!!

Needs a chilli hit for breakfast now!!!
6ebuvugu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I have the one in the middle a steal at $3 a bottle..

my Bulgogi is a red sauce?

oh yeah, I love the bulgogi as well but I typically use that as a marinade not just a random sauce. And it's higher cal than just a regular hot sauce.

nice sauces but rather mild for chilli.

I'm a big fan of the Amazon habanero sauces, especially this one
caribbeam-sauce.jpg

and Tiera Brava
habanero%20rojo%202012n%20w.png

they're not marinades, but are amazing on pretty much anything.
They have hardly any kcals, or macros to speak of either so don't load up your macros.

Love the Quinta marinades and sauces too. Low kcals and fantastic on pork, chicken, turkey and fish.
They make a peri peri chicken marinade and a pork ribs marinade ... both amazing.

piri-piri_hot-sauce_1.jpg

where do you get them from Viv? Never seen those ones.

I should "probably" get through my current stockpile before I get more though :p

where do you get them from Viv? Never seen those ones.

I should "probably" get through my current stockpile before I get more though :p

I get them at delis and supermarkets here in Melbourne. But you can get them online.
I think I gave you the Quinta's link once although not sure about the range of products sold.

oh wait, BAZINGA! You can buy here ....

Quinta's (they are all yum):
Hot Piri-Piri Sauce | PREMIUM GOURMET FOOD

Amazon Sauces and a heaven for hot sauce lovers here in Oz:
Hot Sauces: Chile Mojo

you are welcome :D

:eek:

EDIT: if you fancy making your own ... the inner beauty is awesome ...

http://chocolatechillimango.com/2011/03/09/inner-beauty-hot-sauce-chilli-jam-peruvian-style/

Lol.... That feel when you eat something so hot you nearly pass out... Your eyes water and the sweat pours off you..

lying on the lounge floor in your underwear, unable to speak or swallow because your throat is constricted and your tummy suddenly understands what it must have been like to be in Pompeii when Vesuvius struck

and I did that twice ... with bhut jolokia chillies.

because on occasion I like to push the boundaries of stupidity

lying on the lounge floor in your underwear, unable to speak or swallow because your throat is constricted and your tummy suddenly understands what it must have been like to be in Pompeii when Vesuvius struck

and I did that twice ... with bhut jolokia chillies.

because on occasion I like to push the boundaries of stupidity

Lol^^^ headspins, nausea and that regret when you realise you went to far...

You just moved up 3 spaces on my awesomeness list...

I thought I was hard core chilli machine... Now I realise I'm just a pup...

Status
Not open for further replies.