• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, extra eggs from a female chicken from roids? :p

roo snag/bacon salad
2012-11-27

CnC protein fluff
2012-11-27

roo snags, bacon/egg white mexican quiches & broccoli
2012-11-27

I love em. I can't eat "normal" sausages again. Just taste like grease to me. Yes they are about 1% fat, 99% protein :) I love the tomato and herb ones but can only get them from woolies.

Pfft. Light weight.

400gm beef mince, 200 odd grams of brocolli and cauli, tomato based mixture.

:p

Fuggin tasty!

I just smashed some KFC... think i have the sweats from it...

[/BingeComplete]

Dontwantkfcagain\10

KFC always made me feel sick. Except the zinger burger, that was yummo.

The smell of KFC still makes me feel queazy lol

May the porceline gods be with you when you pray to them in about an hours time lol

KFC always made me feel sick. Except the zinger burger, that was yummo.

The smell of KFC still makes me feel queazy lol

May the porceline gods be with you when you pray to them in about an hours time lol

I'm contemplating how much circuits of Push ups and BW Squats I can do before I spew :D

I have KFC once a year, normally on the 2nd of Jan. Forgot about it this year though. Last thing I had was the double down. Tasted good at the time, did not agree with me later. Verdict = cease KFC for me.

protein pumpkin pie & sf maple syrup
20121128_205643.jpg

bacon frittata
20121129_133529.jpg

Roo lasagne & bulgogi cauli rice with onion & chilli
20121129_194113.jpg

peanut/maple oats with berries & liberal amounts of cinnamon :p
20121129_202123.jpg

JZ, the term "liberal amounts of" when used in regards to cinnamon, is redundant :p

love the eats! cauli rice FTW and bacon frittata!!!!!!!!!!!
nice oats...I'm rethinking my addiction to proats ... major oat bloat the next day, every time. damn those carbs :mad:

bacon frittata
20121129_133529.jpg

Roo lasagne & bulgogi cauli rice with onion & chilli
20121129_194113.jpg

peanut/maple oats with berries & liberal amounts of cinnamon :p
20121129_202123.jpg

Korean bbq for dinner was damn good!!!
garlic chicken ,beef , pork , lamb and some greens - should have taken a few pics

followed up by guava and sour elders(Apple, Lemon & Elderflower Sorbet) gelato's at N2

how does one go about making this homemade ghee?

sorry, a bit late on this one:

get butter (preferably unsalted), put it in a saucepan, heat it moderately til it boils - you get a white foam on top and it will start hissing and popping. turn the heat right down and hold if there for ~10mins then pour the liquid through a filter (muslin cloth is perfect). the liquid is the ghee and the filter catches the milk solids (which are also delicious).

Status
Not open for further replies.