• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the plain one has no sugar at all. just plain pure yoghurt. zero fat, high in protein (about twice as much as other yoghurts).

nothing like ice cream at all. sorry to be a buzz-kill :p

tried the chobani greek 0% and i'm sold. thanks :D all that protein for no fat and next to no carbs with a consistency that is a million times better than cottage cheese in water? sold :D

tried the chobani greek 0% and i'm sold. thanks :D all that protein for no fat and next to no carbs with a consistency that is a million times better than cottage cheese in water? sold :D

I am always right and I am never wrong :D

lol I love that line :p ... but yes, it's good stuff!!!!!!!!

so thick you can use it in place of cream and cream cheese in lots of things.

they are lovely people to deal with too. I got sent a big box of 12 fruit ones and a bit tub of the plain with their popsicle molds and some other kitchen gear.

sorry, a bit late on this one:

get butter (preferably unsalted), put it in a saucepan, heat it moderately til it boils - you get a white foam on top and it will start hissing and popping. turn the heat right down and hold if there for ~10mins then pour the liquid through a filter (muslin cloth is perfect). the liquid is the ghee and the filter catches the milk solids (which are also delicious).

thanks i might give that a go

no worries. it's an indian thing primarily i believe, but it's also very good for people who can't tolerate dairy since the last of the milk solids are removed. It should keep at room temperature for a few months - mine is a semi-liquid sludge in the heat and a firmer texture in the cold. the flavour is far sweeter than olive oil or butter - distinct, but complementary to everything that i've cooked in it so far.

if you're lazy, you can buy it pre-made in indian supermarkets and even some coles...

no worries. it's an indian thing primarily i believe, but it's also very good for people who can't tolerate dairy since the last of the milk solids are removed. It should keep at room temperature for a few months - mine is a semi-liquid sludge in the heat and a firmer texture in the cold. the flavour is far sweeter than olive oil or butter - distinct, but complementary to everything that i've cooked in it so far.

if you're lazy, you can buy it pre-made in indian supermarkets and even some coles...

i have bought it pre made in the past for indian recipes but it looks simple enough to do at home

Dinner - 2 x Egg n Bacon sandwiches

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354269383.722031.jpg

Desert - Cookies n Cream Ice Cream, PB, Maria biscuits, sf syrup, MnM's

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354269686.734924.jpg

Also tonight 12 Pack Coles piklets (eat before I could take a pic), glass of wine, finished pack of MnM's and now a WPC shake.

6yby7uvu.jpg

u3ybunyb.jpg

pyta2ynu.jpg

Lunch and Dinner for two days. ABout 1.1kgs of chicken breast. Rice, broccoli and beans in there too. Boring I know but easy to make and easy to eat whenever I need to.

img1210x.jpg

Breakfast

img1211g.jpg

250gms chicken
200gms potatoes with olive oil
100gms veggies with olive oil
Sarah Lee Rocky Road Ice Cream

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354439235.856209.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354439254.266969.jpg

340gm chicken (1 breast lol...on roids?)
Full head of broccoli
125gm rice.

And earlier
2 tins sweet chilli tuna
1 carrot
1 avocado

Bulgoggi seems to be quite popular here, Im assuming you guys dont use Sugar. Are you using chicken or Beef ?

There is an Asian noodle im thinking of that apparently has virtually no carbs in it. What are these called and do Woolies stock them ?

Bulgoggi seems to be quite popular here, Im assuming you guys dont use Sugar. Are you using chicken or Beef ?

There is an Asian noodle im thinking of that apparently has virtually no carbs in it. What are these called and do Woolies stock them ?

I use the bulgogi marinade from the asian grocers. You can use it with any meat. I typically have chicken because I like it more and it's cheaper.

low cal noodles from woolies are changs super lo cal or slim pasta. You can also get them from asian grocers and will be called shiritaki or konnyaku noodles.

yep, looks great.

steak, salad & potato at bbq
20121201_131049.jpg

Korean beef bibimbap
20121202_192215.jpg

beef/kimchi & tofu
20121202_192541.jpg

spicy chicken
20121202_192817.jpg

banana/peanut ffgy sludge with berries, fibre toppers lots of PB & cinnamon
20121203_143226.jpg

400g Oven baked Salmon (lime, salt, oil) + roasted veggies - 2 carrots, 50g sweet P, 2 cubes pumpkin, 4 cuts caps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354610318.462404.jpg

Chicken something something with veg.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354611658340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354611658340.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.