• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken Bulgogi
Thai green chicken n rice
Steamed veg
y3evunyt.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

4 large rissoles (850cal), with broccoli and cauliflower bake with extra parmesan (400cal).
Only just managed to finish it. Body was saying, nooo, no more meat! :p

jungman-albums-food-picture433-wp-000127.jpg

Went to Sauce at coogee beach last night for dinner. Had the 600gm rump. Was huge but finished it easy and also the chips and a bowl of salt and pepper squid! Hahah. Ate way too much, but it was our wedding anniversary, so I thought I'd go abit stupid. I'd also trained twice yesterday!!
Good restaurant for the Sydney people to try

Makes the banana and sf maple syrup ones I had this morning sound boring!! Lol

not at all ... basically just the high fibre pancakes but used water instead of milk. Folded in some vanilla and fresh raspberries then turned them into blinis with almond butter and ganache inside.

I made the ganache with skim milk so no cream .. more calcium and protein and less fat.

chocolate for breakfast was the only way I was gonna start eating breakfast again :D

Went to Sauce at coogee beach last night for dinner. Had the 600gm rump. Was huge but finished it easy and also the chips and a bowl of salt and pepper squid! Hahah. Ate way too much, but it was our wedding anniversary, so I thought I'd go abit stupid. I'd also trained twice yesterday!!
Good restaurant for the Sydney people to try
Sauce??
Where about's in Coogee is Sauce? Right opposite the beach? Might head down there this weekend for a 600 large myself. Yum. :D

Sauce??
Where about's in Coogee is Sauce? Right opposite the beach? Might head down there this weekend for a 600 large myself. Yum. :D

Alfreda st across from the oval. Under titans fitness there. Make sure you book if going on the weekends, but week nights there's plenty of tables. Enjoy!

Just cooking up my 9 scrambled eggs for lunch and it must be my lucky day from 9 eggs got 15 yolks.

Normally never get double yolkers from supermarket eggs but been getting a lot lately.

Why not.

Really it fits into my macros for the day and I get the eggs in the 18 pack. So one lasts 2 feeds but just have between 8-12 eggs when I have them. Anything less is a waste of time.

uve6epa2.jpg

15 yolk scrambled eggs with peas corn and tommy sauce on 2 pieces toast.

Last edited:
Google tells me double yolk eggs are 1 in a 1000 chance and I can tell with 9 eggs left in the box 4 more a double yolkers, much bigger than the others. So 10 out of 18 eggs in the carton are doubles.

Should buy a lotto ticket today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.