• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pussycat, I just got a box of various tubs of Cho with an apron, and kitchen gadgetry etc as a gift from them ... mostly for bugging them about the fact that I couldn't find it in any of the Woolies in my area for months LOL

Gave some to my folks and they are now hooked. Seriously, this stuff is like crack :p

our coles had some on special i think 2 for $3.00 this week. unfortunately i got none as my wife ate them all :(

our coles had some on special i think 2 for $3.00 this week. unfortunately i got none as my wife ate them all :(

that's why I eat the plain one.. i prefer it plain but I have no competition :p

they are now making it in Australia (used to be imported from the US) so it's available all the time.

get it from Woolies, bigger selection and always stocked up. Coles only gets leftovers

chobani: don't mean to be a buzz-kill, but it's pretty heavy on the sugar. the macros are pretty similar to ice cream, except you miss out on the good bit (the fat)...

chobani: don't mean to be a buzz-kill, but it's pretty heavy on the sugar. the macros are pretty similar to ice cream, except you miss out on the good bit (the fat)...

the plain one has no sugar at all. just plain pure yoghurt. zero fat, high in protein (about twice as much as other yoghurts).

nothing like ice cream at all. sorry to be a buzz-kill :p

Don't worry my buzz has not been killed, I eat alot of ice cream anyway

the plain one has no sugar at all. just plain pure yoghurt. zero fat, high in protein (about twice as much as other yoghurts).

THIS. I didn't know what all the fuss was about.

I tried it last week for the first time. 2% one. Been eating 900g a day since :p

500g with 16g sf/ff pudding mix and some sf maple syrup or sf cottees caramel is awesome.

Sorry for no pics lately either, lost my phone. Rest assured I've been eating well hehe

nice, i had only picked up a carton at a friend's recommendation and been turned off by the macros (lots of sugar, not much fat) - looking at calorie king suggests that i must have picked up one of the flavoured ones?

will give it a try. my usual pick is the jalna whole milk @ 3g carbs/100g (most yoghurts start at 6g/100 and go from there so it's nice to be able to eat 2-300g instead of only 100g) but it's a real bastard to find because not all the shops stock it...

edit: last night i had a 200g aldi scotch fillet cooked in salt, pepper and homemade ghee and i can honestly say it was one of the best steaks i've ever had. i can still taste the ghee... i'm hooked.

Last edited:
THIS. I didn't know what all the fuss was about.

I tried it last week for the first time. 2% one. Been eating 900g a day since :p

500g with 16g sf/ff pudding mix and some sf maple syrup or sf cottees caramel is awesome.

Sorry for no pics lately either, lost my phone. Rest assured I've been eating well hehe

lol ref pic from earlier post below ... I crumbled in some awesome protein slice I made last night! best dessert in a long time :D

nice, i had only picked up a carton at a friend's recommendation and been turned off by the macros (lots of sugar, no fat) - calorie king suggests that i must have picked up one of the flavoured ones?

will give it a try. my usual pick is the jalna whole milk @ 3g carbs/100g (most yoghurts start at 6g/100 and go from there so it's nice to be able to eat 2-300g instead of only 100g) but it's a real bastard to find because not all the shops stock it...

yep, definitely flavoured!

i love the jalna one too. i can usually find that one at my local coles but there's a lot of variation between supply of different jalna varieties.
I love Jalna and also Barambah organic yoghurt. really nice and thick and good macros (plain variety).

IMAG0491.jpg

Vanilla WPI high fibre pancakes with sf maple syrup and bananas

Winning..

Refeed day ... invited mum out for breakfast ...

I was thinking eggs and bacon...

she decided we must visit Brunetti ... LOL bring on the CANNOLI :D

Round 1 :p
2012-11-24 09.49.19.jpg

and of course you need one of these
2012-11-24 09.52.41.jpg

Prawns with veg, salad, bread and olives

Proats with cinnamon, apricot, strawberry, cacao crunch and habanero

sounds weird, tastes fab lol

me eating dark/choc pb fondue dipped strawberries
2012-11-24

Elvis Oats
2012-11-23

steak/bacon/egg cheese "burgers"
010109_0793.JPG

CnC proats with banana & dark choc chips
020109_0785.JPG

Silva's pumpkin pie bday cake
040109_0765.JPG

plate 1 (ribs were epic)
040109_0766.JPG

plate 2 (roast lamb)
040109_0767.JPG

plate 3
040109_0768.JPG

sweet potato/marshmallow creme pie (no recipe)
040109_0774.JPG

desserts
040109_0776.JPG

turkey/sweet potato/marshmallow pie roll
040109_0778.JPG

turkey/whipped pb & maple roll
040109_0780.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.