• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...
just destroyed a meatlovers pizza at arthurs pizza in ranswick...never have i seen so much meat on a pizza. got the medium - ~300mm across - chicken(~200), pepperoni(~20 small slices), bacon(~100gm), salami(~100gm in slices), and lamb sausage! freakin awesome. all on a thin crust with a little cheese.
~1700 cal!
"yeaaaahhh buddy!"
:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Could not be assed cooking dinner, probably dehydrated from being in the field all day.

Smashing protein shakes and a tub of peanut butter.

choc/pumpkin cheesecake topped with PB&CO DCD/choc sludge
2012%2B-%2B1

strawberry pop tart & PB&CO DCD sandwich
2012%2B-%2B1

More thai marinated Roo, veggies, konnyaku noodles & sriracha/cajun seasoning
2012%2B-%2B1

I feel so dainty when I look at everyone else's pics ... LOL
but hey Sweet potato and chestnut protein pancakes hit the spot this morning after my workout!!

:D

sweet potato chestnut pancakes.jpg

I made my pwo shake with the rest of my aminos. It frothed up majorly - one scoop of natural whey and 200mL of made up BCAA's with some ice filled up the whole blender. This pic is after it had been sitting for 10 mins!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331865920.814432.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331865920.814432.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 22
loving your patties eh!

just smashed a steak at the pub. :)
tonne of choccy milk this morning too with a tuna salad. :p

loving your patties eh!

just smashed a steak at the pub. :)
tonne of choccy milk this morning too with a tuna salad. :p

Yea bro...been making them up for lunch n dinner...I always buy lunch from woolies or whatever everyday...been costin to much lol

eggs with tahini and mega-hot chilli + avocado, tomato and whey protein bread.

upping the fat today because high carb days make me feel sick...gonna ditch them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.