• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner:

Spanish white belly tuna (mmmmmm)
rocoto chilli sauce (XXXX)
green beans
green salad
organic oat sourdough

not sure for dessert ... have to make some icecream anyway...maybe icecream :p

apricot chicken, veggies & rice
2012%2B-%2B1

choc pumpkin protein cheesecake x2 per slice 155 cals 21P/9C/3.5F
2012%2B-%2B1

apricot chicken, veggies & rice
2012%2B-%2B1

choc pumpkin protein cheesecake x2 per slice 155 cals 21P/9C/3.5F
2012%2B-%2B1

If it were possible to die from eating too much cheesecake, you'd be pushing the boundaries, sir! KUDOS.

I was tempted by sludgness and icecream and then caved and ate yoghurt with berries, lucuma and CHOCOLATE CHIPS :confused:

I have a whole cheesecake to eat in 2 days. Half today & half tomorrow. The pumpkin ones are awesome as the volume increases heaps for an extra 100cals for the whole cake :)

Breakfast ....

Berry Protein Moosh with
strawberries, blueberries & raspberries, casein, almond milk, orange fish oil, almonds, oats and coconut crunch.
with a slice of whey protein bread and homemade nutella + green tea.

:D

Berry Protein Moosh_small.jpg

That looks delish!

you're like the Zen Cheesecake Master...

Not me. A friend from MFP who made the recipe here. Protein Cheesecake: 2:1 Ratio P/C - Bodybuilding.com Forums
e.g.

photo-82.jpg

photo-84.jpg

Peanut Butter Cheesecake - Used Original Recipe + 4 tbsp Maranatha Creamy Peanut Butter & 4 tbsp PB2.

Chocolate Ganache - 2 tbsp milk chocolate chips, 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 4 tbsp skim milk, 2 tbsp maranatha creamy peanut butter, 1/4 scoop Myofusion milk chocolate whey, 2 tbsp splenda.

My gawd.....Chocchilli and JZ's meals look OUTSTANDING!! Good stuff.

Cheesecake is one of the finest things ever created IMO....love it!

^^^^ What DKD said!!

That cheesecake looks amaaaaazing!!!!!

My mother used to laugh, cuz I used to say I wanted my wedding cake to be tiered cheesecakes, thats how much I love cheesecake lolol

Have had no wedding yet though! :cool:

the second one isn't mine unfortunately :( I WISH I could make one that good! Oh well, keep practicing :)

What's funny is I used to hate cheesecake as a kid. Parents used to get those crappy Woolies ones. Wasn't until I was about 20 that I had a decent one. Fell in love, got fat. Lost weight by not eating cheesecake & stuff. Found protein cheesecake recipe so I'm catching up on my missed years :p

the second one isn't mine unfortunately :( I WISH I could make one that good! Oh well, keep practicing :)

What's funny is I used to hate cheesecake as a kid. Parents used to get those crappy Woolies ones. Wasn't until I was about 20 that I had a decent one. Fell in love, got fat. Lost weight by not eating cheesecake & stuff. Found protein cheesecake recipe so I'm catching up on my missed years :p

lolol

You are my masterchef inspiration jz...

Your goal?

Perfect protein cheesecake + bring to Bella in Brissie
Then I'll take you rock climbing on the cliffs to burn some cals!???

lolol

Omg...I miss cheesecake!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Even the Baskin & Robbins strawberry cheesecake ice cream was like heaven to me!!!!

I miss that too! :cool:

Craze shots

20120315_001.jpg

+

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBfCWsvBBaQ&feature=player_embedded]The Attic ft Oh Laura - Release Me (Pulser Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

=
Good workout

Status
Not open for further replies.