• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds yummy!

I made your omega 3 protein bread just now. I added pepper and it tastes good - too salty though (prob because I put in 1 tsp GROUND sea salt. Dammit.

419255_10150745864191424_607571423_11593599_1817268313_n.jpg

oh that's so cool! I have to make it again tonight too. If finely ground 1/2 tsp salt is ENOUGH!! Yeah, smaller loaf tin makes for higher loaf and easier slices. Check out kitchen ware shops...there's quite a few around. Mine's a kaiser brand one. perfect size for me :)

If finely ground 1/2 tsp salt is ENOUGH!!

I know that now... I should have trusted my gut that said it was too much salt, lol. The texture is really nice though. I wonder what I could use it for now that it's so salty. I didn't have any quinoa flour, so I just ground up some quinoa - I guess it's the same thing, lol!

Yeah, smaller loaf tin makes for higher loaf and easier slices. Check out kitchen ware shops...there's quite a few around. Mine's a kaiser brand one. perfect size for me :)

Will def go have a look.. I want some little bar/cake silicon tin things too.

I know that now... I should have trusted my gut that said it was too much salt, lol. The texture is really nice though. I wonder what I could use it for now that it's so salty. I didn't have any quinoa flour, so I just ground up some quinoa - I guess it's the same thing, lol!

Just don't add salt to whatever you put on it. Actually, the saltiness would be so cool with peanut butter and dark chocolate...oh oh melt the choc....oh that would AWESOME.
also good with cottage or ricotta cheese and stuff.
Are you sure you didn't add more than 1 tsp?? I use coarse salt so I use a lvl tsp ...was it heaped???

Will def go have a look.. I want some little bar/cake silicon tin things too.

Big W has some good silicon bar molds!! they're a stupid bright pink but they're very sturdy and great. I use them all the time for my bars.

I also have some of the bounty protein ball mixture in the freezer ready to ball up. Need to decide what bread to make next..

I'm making my lemon almond bread as well as the omega one ... I LOVE that one... hey or maybe I'll make the almond one with some flax ... best of both worlds.

ps yes, ground up quinoa is a lot like quinoa flour.... same diff!

Rest day lazy lunch:

Salmon fillet, panfried with ginger wine, tamari & chilli
small mountain of spinach
grilled zucchini & eggplant
sweet potato
organic oat sourdough

a little wine
espresso

amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Normally 3 meals a day but not 2kgs meat.

Cheers...

Considering moving from 4-5 meals a day back too 3... And considering getting rid of protein powder... Don't think I could sustain eating a kilo of chicken in one sitting though????

On topic....

Dinner =
350gm T bone steak
6 Asparagus
100gms Broccoli
100gms Beans
Sweet Potato...

Cheers...

Considering moving from 4-5 meals a day back too 3... And considering getting rid of protein powder... Don't think I could sustain eating a kilo of chicken in one sitting though????

On topic....

Dinner =
350gm T bone steak
6 Asparagus
100gms Broccoli
100gms Beans
Sweet Potato...

I love having 3 meals a day, so much more normal and easy to stick with. Don't normally have 1kg of meat in a meal. Missed lunch today due to work so just making up the food i missed out on.

Yeah... I love eating... So eating often is easy to do for me...

However... Theres a fair bit of prep required to eat clean...

So time wise 3 big meals makes a lot of sense... Do you do anything different preworkout?

Yeah... I love eating... So eating often is easy to do for me...

However... Theres a fair bit of prep required to eat clean...

So time wise 3 big meals makes a lot of sense... Do you do anything different preworkout?

I love eating too, I can easily do 6 meals and have done so before but if I don't watch it I end up the size of a house almost overnight. Lol.

Pre workout for me is just breakfast and post workout is lunch.

I love eating too, I can easily do 6 meals and have done so before but if I don't watch it I end up the size of a house almost overnight. Lol.

Pre workout for me is just breakfast and post workout is lunch.

Yep agreed....

For me 6 meals inevitably ends in a lack of prep... Therefore I end up doing double bigmacs, Kebabs, Triple fillet bondi burgers etc..... For one or two meals...

Will take a very close look at shifting to your approach...

tom most days i only eat twice. :p
weekends is three of four though.
big meals but... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Chocchillimango's whey protein bread. Tastes okay - very dense.. But at 8g of protein per slice it will go nicely with my eggs in the morning! I might try it next time with pea protein instead.

2322d1332073883-post-up-what-you-eating-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332073850.569001.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332073850.569001.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332073850.569001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.