• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Callan what is this.....lol

Eat some steak ffs lol
i sorta slept all day, that was brekky lol.
iv had pies for brekky b4, dont think i could go a steak, unless im in the bush, then a steak for brekky goes down well lol

Make sure your cooking it with enough water mate...if not it will go hard/er...

Biggest tip tho is the change to basmati rice, tastes better and its better for you!

Basmati rice aye, how low is it lower then brown rice on the gi index

Basmati rice aye, how low is it lower then brown rice on the gi index

Basmati is about 56 I think and brown is 50....brown rice tastes like shit...I could not eat it by itself...basmati rice on the other hand tastes great and you really dont need to add anything to it.

GI is not the factor in brown vs white rice but fibre is in my opinion. plus i like the nuttty taste and texture of brown rice. personal preferences really

I will give the basmati rice a whirl, thanx guys

I just get the packet microwave rice you can get...atm im eating a pack of uncle bens (think the brand is called, in a orange packet) mexican rice everyday with tuna....sooooooooooo goood!

Status
Not open for further replies.