• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick peanut butter protein smoothie on the way to work: (yes thats chapstick lol)

20120220_001.jpg

Post workout meal today: Pasta from last night, veal, mushrooms etc...to goooood...new RTD we got in at the supplement store we are trying...pretty good!

20120221_001.jpg

I think it must be slightly...coz it sort of did the carbonated sound when I opened it...I did shake it abit...

$6.50...thats the only killer....but if you go into a supp store all RTD's are $5-$7 anyway...

Just tried one. Feel slightly sick now but it tasted good and you cant argue with its stats. Dont think its carbonated, but the can is pressurised. Its weird because being in a can, you expect to cop a gobful of bubbles but it is smooth as.

Just tried one. Feel slightly sick now but it tasted good and you cant argue with its stats. Dont think its carbonated, but the can is pressurised. Its weird because being in a can, you expect to cop a gobful of bubbles but it is smooth as.

lol funny you should post this....I just bought another one for my arvo meal...big fan of the breakdown of them next to say the aussie bodies shit you get at woolies...and the taste is great!

I have put mine in the fridge this time for acouple of hours...see how it tastes then!

lol funny you should post this....I just bought another one for my arvo meal...big fan of the breakdown of them next to say the aussie bodies shit you get at woolies...and the taste is great!

I have put mine in the fridge this time for acouple of hours...see how it tastes then!

I'll probably need to take out a personal loan to afford any more of these bad boys. But I have one more and it's in the fridge so will try the same experiment, as I couldn't wait too long to try my first one and it wasn't all that cold.

I'll probably need to take out a personal loan to afford any more of these bad boys. But I have one more and it's in the fridge so will try the same experiment, as I couldn't wait too long to try my first one and it wasn't all that cold.

Have you tried taking it through self serve and not scanning afew? lol wonder if it would beep :p

Steak ( cooked medium) salad and Shiraz.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329811948.925242.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329811948.925242.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329811965.731892.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329811965.731892.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
Have you tried taking it through self serve and not scanning afew? lol wonder if it would beep :p

I'm too much of a pussy, I feel like they are watching me haha. Might give it a shot next time and play dumb if the heist falls through...

yeah mate, in Hakuba, Nagano at the moment snowboarding :) Off to Tokyo this weekend to see UFC 144!

Fuarrrrk nice man!!!

Got Nandos last night: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD

8 chicken tenders
2 bits of corn
small spicy rice

Honestly one of my fav meals! After dinner had some strawberry greek yogurt...I stayed away from the ice cream lol....got hungry as fuarrrk about 10 last night though and was so close to cooking more food or going to maccas....just got a spoonful of peanut butter....saved me :p

food-7.jpg

Last edited:
Dinner tonight was 1800 calories worth of spaghetti bolognese and 800 calories worth of ice cream. Almost hit 500g of carbs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.