• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor am I big fella, but damn it tasted good!! :D

Not my usual brekie fare, but it went down a treat...

Cheers,
Mike

Had the biggest cooked breakfast at this place on Monday fuarrrrrrrk it was good! nothing like a good cooked brekie! - think im going on sunday...i'll have to take a pic...

Had the biggest cooked breakfast at this place on Monday fuarrrrrrrk it was good! nothing like a good cooked brekie! - think im going on sunday...i'll have to take a pic...
Do it!!

I was up in country QLD on the weekend and had a "big brekie" at the local cafe. Was expecting the usual eggs and bacon with some tomatos, mushrooms and toast but got:

2 x pork chops
2 x steaks
6 x rashers bacon
2 x fried eggs
1 x sausage
1 x beef risole
4 x thick toast
1 x serve baked beans

It was hard work, but I downed the lot (and some of my wife's leftover scrambled eggs she couldn't finish)! Wish I'd taken a photo! :D

Cheers,
Mike

Do it!!

I was up in country QLD on the weekend and had a "big brekie" at the local cafe. Was expecting the usual eggs and bacon with some tomatos, mushrooms and toast but got:

2 x pork chops
2 x steaks
6 x rashers bacon
2 x fried eggs
1 x sausage
1 x beef risole
4 x thick toast
1 x serve baked beans

It was hard work, but I downed the lot (and some of my wife's leftover scrambled eggs she couldn't finish)! Wish I'd taken a photo! :D

Cheers,
Mike

Fuarrrrrk sounds good!

Mine had:

6-7 scarmbled eggs
5-6 sausages
4 bits of toast
5-6 bits of bacon
whole tomato
half a plate of mushrooms (lol)
chips

Just huge...washed down with a choc thick shake that seemed to have about 1/2 a litre of ice-cream in it :p

Lunch/afternoon meal:

20120217_0011.jpg

Saw these drinks in woolies...put them next to the aussie bodies ones and these are by farrrrrrrrrrrrrr better...240 odd cals, 51g protein, 9g carbs, 2g sugars....and they taste great!! I didnt have mine cold so prob taste alot better when kept in the fridge for a few hours....will buy again...

Is the drink carbonated? And how much?

I think it must be slightly...coz it sort of did the carbonated sound when I opened it...I did shake it abit...

$6.50...thats the only killer....but if you go into a supp store all RTD's are $5-$7 anyway...

Jooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeel

How good are those drinks!

I usually take them to the footy when its a night game to stop me eating hotdogs. They are like really thick, kinda like chocolate custard almost.

They are 10x better when cold!

Omg i want one now!!!!!

P.S. You can get cookies and cream flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeel

How good are those drinks!

I usually take them to the footy when its a night game to stop me eating hotdogs. They are like really thick, kinda like chocolate custard almost.

They are 10x better when cold!

Omg i want one now!!!!!

P.S. You can get cookies and cream flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only seen the choc! - must search...lol...

Yea plannning on getting a few and just keeping them in the fridge if I need them....really good breakdown as I said and they taste great!!!

maguro sashimi
017.jpg

pork before DIY bbq
018.jpg

yakitori
019.jpg

??? cheese, bacon & something else
020.jpg

smelly fish LOL
021.jpg

chilli pork in lettuce wrap
025.jpg

seafood okinomiyaki
026.jpg

fried squid
027.jpg

belgian chocolate bun
037.jpg

Just moved house and we have to learn how to cook steak on the new stove.. Such a pain! Haven't had a good (rare) one yet because we keep overcooking it.

Medium rare for me. Around 2 mins or 2:15 each side, plenty of salt and pepper and you've got gold. I used to cook shit steaks but have cooked some humdingers lately thanks to YouTube vids from Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay and advice from Bazza in the Yummy BBQ Tips thread.

homemade danish pastries
2013.jpg

custard pastry
2014.jpg

sweet & sour prawns
2016.jpg

home made pork Japanese curry
2017.jpg

beef on a stick with schichi mi
2023.jpg

peanut butter bread!
2018.jpg