• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

An IQ test is geared more to analytical and aptitude application than anything else. they are the basic problem solving tasks. Its the decision making process to get those answers that applies to your life and every day things (like how to do your job).

indeed one of the best logic based questions: "If some snicks are slicks, and some slicks are slocks, then some snicks are slocks. True or False" should get you substituting some words for others: "If some cars are trucks, and some trucks are trailers, then some cars are trailers." It's false of course.

Lots and lots of applications where that thought process would be used every day

Last edited:
And that makes you smart how?
The best moves I ever made were starting to lift weights and investing in real estate. I am happy and content with my life and have no further ambition because my life is perfect

A smart person understands that it's recognising what they don't know that's important. IQ has nothing to do with that. Cognitive ability has nothing to do with making you happy or content. If you want to think doing sudoku makes you "smart" then be my guest. I'll stick to partying, making a shitload of money, fucking, hunting and lifting weights and enjoying my life. That's real wisdom

That doesnt sound too bad at all Oni, except the hunting part, too much walikng and way too many flies.

A person with an IQ of 80 will never become a professor of mathematics, and a person with a 200 IQ won't be a dish pig.

IQ is a predictor of intelligence, and a pretty good one at that, it won't mean you're successful, but it's a good start, there isn't a Nobel prize winner with an IQ under 130 if i recall.

I often associate people's IQ to their ability to manipulate the world around them. Take Einstein for instance. And afor mentioned Nobel prize winners

One of my dearest friends has an IQ of less than 100 most likely
He left school at 16 because he couldn't figure out further education. He did an apprenticeship in butchery and was given a job at the same time. He was earning money straight away. By the time he was 19 and had been on an adult wage for a year he laid down a deposit for his house and a year later married the person he'd been with since he was aged 15. He spends his time off having fun with all his friends and has no problems in life. What a fucking dumbass right? If only he could do sudoku puzzles better. Maybe then he'd have been encouraged to go into the maths and sciences for further education and leave university aged 22 with a load of debt and be at the same place he would have been at aged 16 because he had no experience in work yet.

I read about a 10-20 year follow up on child geniuses. 160+ IQ and a lot of them were unemployed living at home still. The were very smart but didn't have the social smarts to get ahead in life.

I read about a 10-20 year follow up on child geniuses. 160+ IQ and a lot of them were unemployed living at home still. The were very smart but didn't have the social smarts to get ahead in life.

Anything above 145 the error rate in calculating the score is too large to get accurate numbers.

They simply see patterns easier than most as their brain excludes any other surrouindings that do not form a pattern.

Different strokes for different folks, i'd go mental as a butcher, much like i went mental as a chef, couldn't do anything other than what i am doing now.