• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

I wish I had a high IQ, than again, maybe I do, I haven't been assessed, so potentially I could be a genius.
I do like the sound if that.

which is more advantageous, a ten inch schlong or a high I.Q.?

And that makes you smart how?
The best moves I ever made were starting to lift weights and investing in real estate. I am happy and content with my life and have no further ambition because my life is perfect

A smart person understands that it's recognising what they don't know that's important. IQ has nothing to do with that. Cognitive ability has nothing to do with making you happy or content. If you want to think doing sudoku makes you "smart" then be my guest. I'll stick to partying, making a shitload of money, fucking, hunting and lifting weights and enjoying my life. That's real wisdom
Hunting??
chickens?

I'd go with the shlong any day @Stiffy ,high IQ-ers are ugly, boring kunce.

Im hung like a horse, dumber than a bag full of hammers and exist in a cone of ignorance, gotta admit I'm pretty happy most of the time.

Thats not true at all social skills and ambition trump iq anyday.

What good is intelligence if you can't convey or act on your thoughts cause your a scared little bitch, or a intelli snob who people hate.

Social skills are over rated in my opinion, i couldn't care less about most people, let alone want to be social with them, or care what they think.

Social skills are over rated in my opinion, i couldn't care less about most people, let alone want to be social with them, or care what they think.

Yes who needs people when you have your IQ for company.

You can hide behind your shield of indifference but you can't hide the fact your scared of people, were you picked on at school? Maybe your favourite uncle touched you on the pecker. Whatever the catalyst you are using your intelligence as a shield from the world and it is doing you a disservice. It is just illustrating your lack of insight into the world of men.

What am i hiding behind? I'm not afraid of people, i simply don't care for the vast majority, the few i do care for i get quite close to, but it's a small circle.

Insight into the world of men? What exactly am i missing out on?

What am i hiding behind? I'm not afraid of people, i simply don't care for the vast majority, the few i do care for i get quite close to, but it's a small circle.

Insight into the world of men? What exactly am i missing out on?

I can't believe you actually responded to that diatribe of troll babble, you aren't half as intellect as you think you are.

Or it means i'm super intelligent because i didn't get that you're trolling due to my lack of social skills caused by IQ.

fuck me mods should change the title of this to aspergers thread!

can always rely on 0ni for a rage and swearing in posts though lol.

The gear section is always such a fail for discussion of the actual topic at hand

Or it means i'm super intelligent because i didn't get that you're trolling due to my lack of social skills caused by IQ.

What would I know I'm just a dumb chippy, I don't even have an undergrad degree, or a higher school certificate for that matter.

I do know though that if this were 1940's Germany it'd likely be me manning the oven and you going in, if this were the Middle Ages you'd be the one scribing my escapades not swinging the broadsword, if we were pirates in the 1700's you'd be the cabin boy getting a length while I climbed the top mast.

Some people just land on top of the scrap heap cause they aren't particularly intelligent but are good at thriving in groups of peers.