• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

I'd like to know the number of people here who are against personal use of these drugs (not competitive athletes) who have run a red light or broken the speed limit.

Not being controversial. But if you're a model citizen, then you apply that to all areas of your life, correct?

Or is it a matter of degrees? As in, you pick and choose.

I'd like to know the number of people here who are against personal use of these drugs (not competitive athletes) who have run a red light or broken the speed limit.

Not being controversial. But if you're a model citizen, then you apply that to all areas of your life, correct?

Or is it a matter of degrees? As in, you pick and choose.

Take it easy, you are making me feel guilty.

I think we are more talking about the use of it more so than is it legal or not - because of course its illegel...I think the discussion at hand is more-so unnatural guys/girls competing in sports that are tested.

I guess if you want to blanket the conversion then yes everyone who is using steroids is "cheating" the legal system...not really the conversion at hand though.

Fair enough

well, actually they were banned in the OF from 1975, except test from 1984, and became illegal long after.

Cycling started testing in 1960s, albeit did not achieve much.

What does this have to do with anything? I said they were banned because of sports not they were banned at the same time they were banned in sports
You really need to learn some reading comprehension

you really need to get off drugs and get a brain.

you dumb down the iq of powerlifters, and I don't like to see that

Last edited:
Its cheating because its illigal? LOL wtf?

If i shoot some smack am i cheating at getting wasted over people who use legal alcohol?

Most retarded statement ever

Oni, a degree does not necessarily mean you are smart. some of the wisest people I have met work in everyday jobs.

For what it is worth, I am a dumb **** too.

Shrek, if you want the personal stuff left out maybe you should stop Spartacus from posting that he hopes I get arrested and fined for filling a prescription

Shrek, if you want the personal stuff left out maybe you should stop Spartacus from posting that he hopes I get arrested and fined for filling a presciption

Ok Oni, it was intended as a joke. Obviously you did not find it funny.