• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

not that it means anything, but I went to Monash and Melbourne universities. Worked at both, and ANU.

Last edited:
My dad went to a MENSA meeting before and it's just a bunch of tards discussing how smart they are apparently lol. Your IQ is representative of your ability to take an IQ test and nothing more
Wisdom makes you smart

My IQ as of last being tested was 148
It means fuck all
People with asperger syndrome have high IQs. They live shitty lives, make no money have mental health problems and never get laid. Sounds smart to me.
Wisdom makes you smart, not an IQ

You kunce are way too entertaining, I'm thinking of spending more time at home reading this. But then Friday night comes along and I miss all the good shit.

Gotta mate, I'm fucked, had the blow torch to both ends of the candle for too long, need a rest, just knackered.

But Genics, a high IQ has zero real world application. It doesn't make you a genius. Why do you not listen
Why the fuck would I pay for a test to prove a point I am not even trying to make on the small chance that someone will give me $500? Why would I need $500 to begin with?
What a stupid discussion, stop it immediately.

BTW halotestin is circulating again, henched labs are making it. Thought you'd want to know