• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Because it only came up in mid 2013.

So they had 0 years and about 2 months.

How many years has the libs had to deal with this non-issue? It's just changing a few words in the law book. Howard did it in 5 minutes in 2004. The only reason its such a massive issue now is because the libs are fucking useless.

What. Lol.

Headley it's pretty easy to see you will blindly follow labor though anything and make every excuse for them possible when they stuff shit up. Simply hating libs for everything they do doesn't make you smart although you will fit in with the hippies in mebourne if you move there, and you get most of your accusations against this libs wrong due to your strict hatred of them. Labor had plenty of time to deal with it.

And i voted labor at last election if you are wondering.

What. Lol.

Headley it's pretty easy to see you will blindly follow labor though anything and make every excuse for them possible when they stuff shit up. Simply hating libs for everything they do doesn't make you smart although you will fit in with the hippies in mebourne if you move there, and you get most of your accusations against this libs wrong due to your strict hatred of them. Labor had plenty of time to deal with it.

And i voted labor at last election if you are wondering.

Hey ?
Them hippy kunce are locked up in Fitzroy and Brunswick.
we don't just let these kunce wonder all over Melb wherever they please.

Little Johnny was a visionary, he changed the marriage act 9 years before the acronyms would want to get married and a political party that held a gay asian senator didnt care.

So far We've spent almost $200 million on this rubbish that rates at #1000000 on the priority scale

Last edited:
I just dont like seeing people segregated due to religion. I have a personal intense dislike for a lot of the shit that they have done.

i hate the libs for the bullshit they pulled on the nbn especially.

Seeing them speak is an embarrasment because all they do is blame the otherside insteqd of doing shit.

Yeah i know, but it was labor who started the nbn and had a plan with it at least.

fuck i think im getting old :s

Australia has a bad habit of electing a hostile Senate. It is the dumbest thing we could do and virtually guarantees another term of nothing being done.

It's not just the libs who do nothing Headers.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Headley read your comments again. You have a hysterical dislike for the libs. It clouds anything you say about politics.

Both sides are capable of fucking shit up, segregating people and being an embarrassment when they talk.

'We're under assault': Coalition for Marriage launch No campaign.

Opponents of same-sex marriage have officially launched the No campaign, saying they are on the "right side of legal and moral history".
Key points:
New TV ad was played at the event and has been posted online
The new ad talks about "radical sex and gender programs" in schools
Senator Cory Bernardi's speech focused on freedom of speech.

https://apple.news/An2PcSKHaSyKlwvHEqEOOIQ

i hate the libs for the bullshit they pulled on the nbn especially.

Apparently we were all going to work from home, get MRI via the internet and the nothing world (being the internet) was going to save mankind.

But then, everyone started wondering how they were going to download torrents and catch up on episodes of home and away and the whole thing fell apart.

Want fast internet, plenty of ways you can pay for it. Expect everyone to subsidise stolen eps of GOT, pay for it your fucken self.

Apparently we were all going to work from home, get MRI via the internet and the nothing world (being the internet) was going to save mankind.

But then, everyone started wondering how they were going to download torrents and catch up on episodes of home and away and the whole thing fell apart.

Want fast internet, plenty of ways you can pay for it. Expect everyone to subsidise stolen eps of GOT, pay for it your fucken self.

Well that's it isn't it. For all the crying about the nbn we now get pretty bloody fast internet at my place in the sticks. Before hand you couldn't even do a google search at around dinner time. It's fast enough to stream the NFL and use for other shit at the same time. What a supposed fail. Lol. Fuck most of us kants grew up with dial up and taking 30min to download one topless pic line by line. Then just as it gets to the titties someone calls the landline and it cuts out.

Some of the places ive visited in Europe have often had garbage internet. Hi speed wifi that only seems to work for 5 minutes of every hour. Lol. Can't even read an email.

Yeah i know, but it was labor who started the nbn and had a plan with it at least.

fuck i think im getting old :s

the nbn was a total joke, so far under funded in the initial labor party legislation because they knew it would've had got through the senate otherwise

the amount of money providing fibre to the node is above what labor had said it would cost to provide fibre to the home. They are virtue signalling frauds

All i know is that it saved a previous workplace a fucktonne of money. We needed a fast internet connection yet would have paid north of $5k a month for a dedicated Telstra on ramp for 2 megs a second.

Get a Business class NBN FTTP solution installed for free and get 100 megs for 100 a month instead.

It's not about torrents.

Edit: And no i am not pro-labor ora member of that party, i just vote for the party with the best policies on the day

Last edited: