• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
eec1f898af2e6a27f7bb68b160a9220e.png

Brace yourself when you get back, the joint will be a panzy haven

Woke up an hour ago and the missus is fuming, her phone is full of of texts, emails and Facebook messages pushing vote yes.
this is bullshit, if the NO campaigners ever did that, you'd never hear the fuken end of it and they would be compared to the third reich.
its supposed to be a free vote, so I assume we are Fuken free to vote any way we choose, but by the look of it, even if you think of voting no, you are a social lepper.

Woke up an hour ago and the missus is fuming, her phone is full of of texts, emails and Facebook messages pushing vote yes.
this is bullshit, if the NO campaigners ever did that, you'd never hear the fuken end of it and they would be compared to the third reich.
its supposed to be a free vote, so I assume we are Fuken free to vote any way we choose, but by the look of it, even if you think of voting no, you are a social lepper.

I got the same text from yes campaigners.

Fuck off "yes" kunts.

Tried to reply to the message and it won't allow replies.

Report it to ACMA. They wont/cant do shit but it has to be investigated. Then report it to your telco as they are supposed to limit/stop spam SMS.

This is not an election, the interested parties are not registered charities/political parties/emergency services so fuck them in their arse* for spamming millions of people.

*Only if you're voting yes or a gay that doesn't care about marriage and voting no.

I was jokingly referring to that line from Seinfeld episode when people thought Jerry and George were gay, it was one of their funniest episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OH1yEnENG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0pPPkkT7GI

Yeah, figured you'd be making a joke, just didn't connect the sinefeld thing.

call me a fascist, but I believe we are ALL obligated to nurture our kids in the traditional way of life.
then, call me a greeny, homo, poofo, lezzo, hipster, far-ken-poo-fter-bar-stets, soft cock kunce, BUT, once you have given them that nurturing and they are mature, you ARE also obligated to support them even if they choose this alternative way of life.

Brace yourself when you get back, the joint will be a panzy haven

Yep. Not only that, if you don't believe that being Gay is a normal activity you are classed as a Hater and open to prosecution! Ludicrous!

The Penis is not meant to go with the Anus, it's meant to go with the Pussy! ..... right [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]

I threw that voting slip in the garbage, i have no comment cause i'm not experienced in that area and thus i shouldn't vote.