• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Two couples living together for a number of years, one couple is married the other is defacto, no difference under law.

I think the key word here is couples.
if the couple are boneing each other than I think the above applies, if not and are simply house mates, then I don't think the law gives two shits.

Then they can teach it in your childrens schools and we the normal 99% of the people will have no choice.

They say that Schools are teaching Gender awareness by having School-kids role play being in a same-sex relationship. Tell me you wouldn't smash the Teacher in the Head if he/she did that to your kid. Right [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] !!!!

I think the key word here is couples.
if the couple are boneing each other than I think the above applies, if not and are simply house mates, then I don't think the law gives two shits.
Of course, when I say couple I mean two people in a relationship, that's what "couple" means

They say that Schools are teaching Gender awareness by having School-kids role play being in a same-sex relationship. Tell me you wouldn't smash the Teacher in the Head if he/she did that to your kid. Right @Grunta !!!!

Mate, don't get me started.
All these greeno, lezzo, homo soft cock kunce preach at my kids school is acceptance of gay kunce, love an abo, hug an illegal refugee, embrace a muzzo, open the doors to woomera, don't piss on a tree, wtf?????? ???
I'm Fuken paying for >$30k for this Fuken shit????
Srs, teach the English and maths Fuken, so they can get a Fuken job at the end of the day.
kunce forget that a social justice warrior is not a Fuken job!!!!!?????

There are several big differences between Defacto and marriage:

1) Adoption laws are different between married couples and de facto couples, varying state by state
2) Marriage entitles the partner of a deceased estate to greater representation if someone contests the will.
3) Having a marriage certificate grants marriage based laws and rights to the couple in other countries. One key point here is that a civil ceremony is a state based institution and not a federal one, and are not recognised internationally.

There are several big differences between Defacto and marriage:

1) Adoption laws are different between married couples and de facto couples, varying state by state

Campaign against adoption laws instead, single people are able to adopt and birth certificates are not rewritten to suit non biological parents. Nothing to see here and a disingenuous argument.
2) Marriage entitles the partner of a deceased estate to greater representation if someone contests the will.

No it doesn't, a will can be contested by any aggrieved alleged beneficiary regardless of relationship status.

3) Having a marriage certificate grants marriage based laws and rights to the couple in other countries. One key point here is that a civil ceremony is a state based institution and not a federal one, and are not recognised internationally.

So get married in new zealand and enjoy the benefits while OS. Australian law should never be altered or otherwise amended to provide rights outside Australia.

Last edited:
Campaign against adoption laws instead, single people are able to adopt and birth certificates are not rewritten to suit non biological parents. Nothing to see here and a disingenuous argument.

No it doesn't, a will can be contested by any aggrieved alleged beneficiary regardless of relationship status.

So get married in new zealand and enjoy the benefits while OS. Australian law should never be altered or otherwise amended to provide rights outside Australia.

australian law should serve the best interests of it's citizens where ever they are not just domestically,

Mate, don't get me started.
All these greeno, lezzo, homo soft cock kunce preach at my kids school is acceptance of gay kunce, love an abo, hug an illegal refugee, embrace a muzzo, open the doors to woomera, don't piss on a tree, wtf?????? ???
I'm Fuken paying for >$30k for this Fuken shit????
Srs, teach the English and maths Fuken, so they can get a Fuken job at the end of the day.
kunce forget that a social justice warrior is not a Fuken job!!!!!?????

Piss on a tree. Haha
Nothing to do with the gay topic but as a kid I remember Mum dropping me off at the grandparents in town and going down the main street for a walk and me just pissing on a tree. Grandparents horrified and me not knowing what was wrong with it since would just piss anywhere on the farm.

Yeah, just bought tickets this morning to see the Arizona Cardinals play the San Francisco 49ers at the Phoenix stadium.
Should be a good event.

Yeah, just bought tickets this morning to see the Arizona Cardinals play the San Francisco 49ers at the Phoenix stadium.
Should be a good event.

You been to a game yet? It's like the AFL grandfinal on roids every game.

Also just going to the sports bars and watching is good value too.

You been to a game yet? It's like the AFL grandfinal on roids every game.

Also just going to the sports bars and watching is good value too.

No, this will be my first live NFL game, looking forward, its on the 1st of Oct.
Took the kids to see the wildcats college basketball game, was suprised it was a huge event and I'm not really into basketball, just went for the kids but enjoyed it.

Love their sport bars, I sit in this particular one quite often, watching NFL, smashing chicken wings and sucking down beers.

And why are we here when labor had how many years to deal with this non issue?

Because it only came up in mid 2013.

So they had 0 years and about 2 months.

How many years has the libs had to deal with this non-issue? It's just changing a few words in the law book. Howard did it in 5 minutes in 2004. The only reason its such a massive issue now is because the libs are fucking useless.