• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
P.S. [MENTION=18813].gerry[/MENTION]; even when Shrek edits your posts you can then re edit them again yourself. He'd love that :D

that's already been addressed

b6219298e12bf5a26a9846df8d5caa6bb2b358e9d6634aa5326f68aa16f1eddd.jpg

I must have missed that but my question was a serious one
Can you update me on the positives outcomes for society?

I don't even like it when the toilet paper breaks and I give myself a golden finger.

I can't understand how Gay Men stick their tongues up each others arses, can you [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18813].gerry[/MENTION];

A gay bloke told me it's all the rage amongst gay Men - eating each other's arses!

So far the only cognisant argument coming from the anti-gay marriage crowd is from [MENTION=18813].gerry[/MENTION]

1. I hate ******s

Which whilst morally repugnant, at least makes sense.

Do the rest of you also hate ******s but not have [MENTION=18813].gerry[/MENTION] 's courage to come out and say it? Is this why you can't come up with a justification for your position?

So far the only cognisant argument coming from the anti-gay marriage crowd is from @.gerry

1. I hate ******s

Do the rest of you also hate ******s but not have @.gerry 's courage to come out and say it? Is this why you can't come up with a justification for your position?

i dislike their practices.im grossed out by it.

That's fine, I understand your position on the subject. I'm speaking to the remainder of the anti-gay marriage crowd.

I haven't said no to Gays marrying, I'm still undecided. But as I have repeatedly said, it's an unnatural act.

Sooooo men are worst then woman when it comes to bitching and whining
the proof is in this thread
bahaha your guys are unreal
what a crack up

So far the only cognisant argument coming from the anti-gay marriage crowd is from @.gerry

1. I hate ******s

Do the rest of you also hate ******s but not have @.gerry 's courage to come out and say it? Is this why you can't come up with a justification for your position?
Who else said they hate gays?

If everyone was gay none of us would be here

This is pretty much it.

considering also that;

what at are the ramifications?
will divorce numbers climb, gay people are a lot more promiscuous.

if the law is to change will it help everyone?

"Marriage is an institution so valued in virtually every society, modern or ancient, that it always has been easy to rally public support against challenges to it. "