• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
There are no legal impediments to being in a gay relationship.

None.

Therefore, there is no reason to amend the marriage act.
Why does a marriage need to be between a man and a woman? What difference does it make to your life if 2 people of the same sex are married?

There are no legal impediments to being in a gay relationship.

None.

Therefore, there is no reason to amend the marriage act.

I'd agree with that.

Why change for the fucking minority?

Sick of laws being passed to suit minority groups.

No, he needs to forget about it. It's not needed.
The marriage act doesn't preclude anyone being married provided they meet the criteria of that act.
How is it any of your business if 2 people are married and happen to be of the same sex? What possible impact could it have on your existence?
Can any of you answer this very simple question? I've asked it 3 times in this thread and no one has given me a response.

If you can't answer I don't see the point in continuing this discussion.

Can any of you answer this very simple question? I've asked it 3 times in this thread and no one has given me a response.

Are you saying that people don't have a right to disagree and should only agree?

To some degree I can see your point Showdown. But if you can pls see ours eg. Darkoz likes to have sexual relations with various animals.

Should Darkoz be allowed to Marry his pet Dog? Srs.

What are the positive outcomes for everyoone else, society?
that's already been addressed

b6219298e12bf5a26a9846df8d5caa6bb2b358e9d6634aa5326f68aa16f1eddd.jpg

I love threesomes but I don't see what it's got to do with 2 consenting adults entering into the union of marriage

Comparisons to polygamy, beastiality etc etc are complete red herrings

u like having another man in bed with you and ur missus?she might as well sit in the corner while u two homos go at it