• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
It's not unnatural. It's happens in nature on its own all the time.
Not really Barry, it's just as rare in nature as it is in us.
Looking at this objectively, There is no evolutionary advantage to homosexuality which is why it's not natural in a biological sense.
If it was natural and common then we would not have the diversity of life as we do.
So to propogate a species, we need a nut and a bolt, two nuts can't do it.

As far as wanting gay marriage goes, what these guys don't understand is that marriage between a man and woman is probably the most sacred institution we have, so for a very small minority to expect the majority to turn that on it's head is a big ask, so you can't blame or criticise people for not accepting it.

for years marriage has been the cornerstone to society in every country around the planet for thousands of years.

what it means now compared to 100 years ago is now different, whether that is a good thing I'm not sure, I remember when the labor party changed the no fault divorce law, in a minority of cases it was great, that is all I'll say.

but I digress

I love threesomes but I don't see what it's got to do with 2 consenting adults entering into the union of marriage

Comparisons to polygamy, beastiality etc etc are complete red herrings

So, you equate polygamy to bestiality and feel that it is a step beyond what should be acceptable as normative behaviour, I take it you don't support either then.

Who are you to decide how many people can be in love in a state recognised relationship?

How does someone loving more than one person affect your life?

Casual sex with multiple partners is ok but not marriage?

I won't respond to your bestiality comment but I'd be happy for you to expound on it, since you brought it up.

So far the only cognisant argument coming from the anti-gay marriage crowd is from @.gerry

1. I hate ******s

Which whilst morally repugnant, at least makes sense.

Do the rest of you also hate ******s but not have @.gerry 's courage to come out and say it? Is this why you can't come up with a justification for your position?

I don't hate gay people, they don't frighten me or cause me any harm whatsoever.

Unlike your response, which is typical of anyone who refuses to see contrary opinion and defaults to labels and -isms to stifle debate and accuse hatred where none exists.

Last edited:
Not really Barry, it's just as rare in nature as it is in us.
Looking at this objectively, There is no evolutionary advantage to homosexuality which is why it's not natural in a biological sense.
If it was natural and common then we would not have the diversity of life as we do.
So to propogate a species, we need a nut and a bolt, two nuts can't do it.

As far as wanting gay marriage goes, what these guys don't understand is that marriage between a man and woman is probably the most sacred institution we have, so for a very small minority to expect the majority to turn that on it's head is a big ask, so you can't blame or criticise people for not accepting it.

It's is natural as it happens naturally in nature. Most or all animals species studied for it, show far, show some homo animals.

Something doesn't have to have an evolutionary advantage to be natural. In any case there are some theories that having a certain percentage of gay people in a community does have evolutionary advantages. I don't know the specifics of the theories and don't care. Look them up for yourself.

I'm married to a woman and I don't care if a couple blokes or a couple chicks want to get married. What does it change to me or any other married couple. Nothing.

saw a show about a famous mountain gorilla. when they were young, in a group of males, they all worked each other over. They then went straight again when they moved away to start their own families.

saw a show about a famous mountain gorilla. when they were young, in a group of males, they all worked each other over. They then went straight again when they moved away to start their own families.

Noice way to talk about Baz's family ;)

Animals also pick their arse and eat their shit, kill their own young, raid other groups and kill their young and then eat them, many are cannibals and so on.
You see that comparing animal behaviour to justify certain human behaviour is pointless.

Animals also pick their arse and eat their shit, kill their own young, raid other groups and kill their young and then eat them, many are cannibals and so on.
You see that comparing animal behaviour to justify certain human behaviour is pointless.

Yeah, but we are animals too. what about Rudd, picks and eats his ear wax in front of people.

Mother Nature gave Men Testosterone and gave Women Estrogen.

Testosterone promotes aggression and dominant behaviour. Estrogen promotes a bit more submissive behaviour. Testosterone is for those who are supposed to fuck. Estrogen is for those who are supposed to be fucked.

Men are supposed to fuck. Women are supposed to be fucked.

end thread.

no, mother nature gave men and women both testosterone and estrogen, you iriot. check your facts first before you open your mouth.

no, mother nature gave men and women both testosterone and estrogen, you iriot. check your facts first before you open your mouth.

Dipshit, Mother Nature gave Men a lot more Testosterone than he gave Women. Mother Nature also gave Women higher aromatisation than she did Men.

Let me just correct that statement I made previously: Dipshit, Mother Nature gave Men a lot more Testosterone than he gave Women. Mother Nature also gave Women higher aromatisation than she did Men. Except in the case of [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; who probably has more Estrogen than Testosterone flowing through his/her veins.

Thank you.