• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This water is going to be fucken cold today lol
dyda4a3a.jpg

ru8abyta.jpg

Water was cold to begin with and my fingers aren't working as they should. Did 8 laps. Now I'm in my car with some mad head spins lol.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION]; it was so cold at first, it wore me out just trying to breathe! Lol. But the run warmed me up, it was quite sunny! So the first two swims killed me but the run helped me so by the last few swims, it was good getting in and I didn't feel like I was about to drown or be rescued lol.
Next week I'll go again, but don't think there's many left before summer lol

What?! You got out and back in again a couple of times? You're more insane than first thought!

[MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION]; yeh 8 laps! I jump in and swim across the bay, get out and run around back to where I started swimming. 8 of them. 60m swim and 400m run is one lap.
Here's a pic with how I do it

ymyhuved.jpg

Last edited:
You're an animal... And not the polar bear I mentioned earlier!
I thought you just went back and forth 8 times and got out. That would be more than enough for me

6x1 muscle ups
6x6 arnie press
6x6 weighted 20kg chins
3x15 shrugs
3x15 calf raises

Tried to do 2 muscle ups in a row and almost fell. Something to work on. Lol

Video of 1st muscle up tonight

Last one tonight (form sloppy!!)

Last edited:
Deck of cards tonigt

Hearts=rev chins
Diamonds = ring dips
Clubs = straight arm push down
Spades = lunges
Ace = 400m run with 5kg DBs
Kings = hammer curls x 12
Queens = muscle up x 1
Jacks = 21s w/22kg plate

Was a tough session in the rain but felt good

Also worked out that I can't do muscle ups when exhausted! Lol. I got the 1st two out easy but the 3rd and 4th one I couldn't get.
That deck of cards was a tough shuffle. 3 runs in the first 5 cards. I was tin fruited. Lol. Short workouts while baby is asleep and eldest doing homework lol

Weights this morning

Decline push-ups 7x7
Ring pull ups 7x7
Arnie press 7x7
Crunches 6x30

Tough deck of cards dealt this morning. 4 runs in the first 8 cards. Who the fuck shuffled them!?! Me.

Hearts = rev chins
Diamonds = ring dips
Clubs = upright row
Spades = straight arm push down

Ace = 400m run
King = 12 seated DB curls
Queens = 12 tricep push downs
Jacks = muscle up x 1

4th muscle up, had to be the last fucking card eh. I was rooted hence the shit form. Arms were tin-fruited. Lol

Weights last night in the rain

Step ups w/20kg DBs 6x6
Bench 6x6 110/120/135/135/140/140
Supine rows 3x12
Calf raises 3x15
Side raises 3x15

e5u4eset.jpg

Last edited: