• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

Chinup x 1.
80kg + 26kg = 106kg
Previous weight was youngest daughter. This was my son.
To get more weight i'll need my eldest daughter @ 36kg. Not sure what will be harder: pulling her or getting her to hold on for the lifts.

this would seem unfair, i weight 66-67kgs and i could get into the dips, chinups and maybe some others, with my weight would this still count?
EDIT: does the one arm shoulder press have to be with a barbell or could it be with a dumbell?

Last edited:
db is fine.

Shouldn't be an issue re weight. Smaller guys will have advantages of bw stuff & bigger guys will have advantages on outright strength stuff. It's all for fun anyway :)

5 at 100kg on bench,
ill give the body weigh ones a go over the next week and the 75% bench a dig, all the other ones are way out of my league im to little @ 75kg,lol

Put me down for 8 reps @ 100kg.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StiHuGoqbKI]Close Grip Bench Press 100kg 8 Reps - YouTube[/ame]

Not my best effort ever.

Thanks, probably could have done a few more reps. Always feels harder at the time, then after when watching the video.

re-doing my weighted pullup max tonight. will be back to update...
Also fooled around with the front squat after back squats on the weekend.

Got an easy 3 at 80kg. So lets call it 80kg for me. Near choked me out. :p

I weigh 117kg and I can do at least 3 pullups...that could put me somewhere in the weight pullup top ten lol

Any reason why you got your legs on the bench?

Science says you would have gotten a couple more with your feet on the ground

As it keeps the spine straight, and the lower back firmly on the bench, I don't like the arch in the back when loading up and lifting heavy weights. Putting feet on the ground seems to cause a hollow under my lower back, just looks wrong to me when people do it with their feet on the ground.

Might have to try it one day, but not too keen on the idea.

As it keeps the spine straight, and the lower back firmly on the bench, I don't like the arch in the back when loading up and lifting heavy weights. Putting feet on the ground seems to cause a hollow under my lower back, just looks wrong to me when people do it with their feet on the ground.

Might have to try it one day, but not too keen on the idea.

That hollow is the natural curve of your spine...