• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You have to move from this country. Which country do you move to?

No shit aye I could never work out why aussie guys go to thailand to buy a wife fucking russia, slovakia, czech, slovenia any ending in stan country are bursting with fucking 10/10 glamours dying to get the fuck out.

Afghanistan, Pakistan... Mmm, them some fine women!

Germany for me.

japan, norway or romania. japan because i love the food, people, snow and just about everything else, just don't expect me to work there. norway is like japan only not quite as awesome (in my eyes) but i could get work (thriving oil and gas industry).

Japan easily as well, it's got everything. Best snow in the world and I love snowboarding. Season is 6 month long and it's dirt cheap too. Not to mention the food is fantastic, already got my trip booked and I'm ready to go.

Best transport in the world. From work to snow in 2-4 hours. Love bullet trains and I dread air planes after travelling in one.

Polite people, awesome service, food (again), shops and cheap prices. Not to mention ryokans and hot springs.

Since the place has best winters, it also has some of the best summers. Some of the best beaches in Okinawa and I grew up on gold coast. Longest stretches of blue water anywhere in the world. Warm water (even gold coast is freezing). And coral reefs right on the beach, no need to hire a boat to see one and it compares to great barrier reef.

Otherwise Europe, since I've the right passport. Except economy is in the trash now...

Some of the best beaches in Okinawa and I grew up on gold coast. Longest stretches of blue water anywhere in the world

Just googled Okinawa beaches, Hot damn that is Blue.

okinawa-beach-vacation-okinawa-beach-photo-tour--okinawa-beach-wallpaper-48790.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe Sweden. I have some friends there, I don't mind really cold weather, and actually, the country's pretty sweet mostly (far as I know, sorta thing).

I liked NZ when I was over there.

Some of my extended family has recently come back (to stay) from Canada, and they reckon it was a good place to live.

Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Canada, new Zealand to name a few, plus Scandinavian women are pretty hot.

Isn't Sweden and/or Switzerland meant to be heaps racist.... May not want to go...

Chicks would be fucking hot though.... Blonde hair/blue eyed Euro chicks :D

Lots of dark women & men in Sweden too. Those pale lads love black women & vise versa. Its such a beautiful place though & yes, the traditional blondes are lovely.

But they aint all etheral godesses.

Its like, overseas, everyone thinks Aussie women look like Elle McPherson or Jennifer Hawkins, as inhabitants of this country, we all know thats not the case.

Everyone thinks Aussie men look like Paul Hogan & Russel Crowe....the bar has been set pretty low there, so most international women would be pleasantly surprised I would imagine lol

Oioi, those beaches in Japan look gorgeous! Nice pics, thankyou :)

But I won't be disappointed... cos they are hot...... right...... ??

Errr...there are some things a man has to find out for himself lol

It's hard to answer, I've never been to Bali, one of those days I will. One thing for sure, Bali is a lot cheaper and easier to get to from Australia.

oioi, those beautiful beaches that you posted, where abouts are they? If you fly into Japan, how far do you have to travel to get there?

Also, why do they look completely deserted? Was there no one else there?

oioi, those beautiful beaches that you posted, where abouts are they? If you fly into Japan, how far do you have to travel to get there?

Also, why do they look completely deserted? Was there no one else there?

Okinawa.

Last edited:
Ok, Okinawa is a bunch of islands south of Japan, east of Taiwan.

The cheapest way might be to actually get there from hk/taiwan/shanghai.

I flew to Okinawa from Osaka and it took around 1 hour. I went with Skymark airline, it was the cheapest. Think of it as Jetstar of ANA. SKYMARK

One good things for aussies is that the place is the most Americanised of all of Japan thanks to the American base there. That's a big downside too in my opinion. But at least the language is not a problem. The main Okinawa island is quiet big and I hired a car for few days, went to one of the biggest aquariums in the world (2 hour drive from airport), they had 3 whale sharks there. It was pretty good and entrance was quiet cheap, around $18 for adult I think (terrible memory).

There are lots of beaches everywhere, I read bunch of reviews and used google maps satellite photos. Issue with the main island is, the best beaches are taken by the US army base and it causes a lot of issues with the locals.

After that I caught a JAL flight to small island even further south (about 40min flight) to Miyakojima. It's a great little island and I've stayed there for 4 days. Great for snorkelling and what it considered one of the best beaches in Japan.

I wish I had 1 more weeks time, I wanted to explore Irimote island, which is one of the largest covered Jungle islands and Ishigaki island. + lots more islands. Something to suit everyone's tastes. Best time to travel is August, but it will get busy. Other months are less busy, but you will get higher chance of typhoons.

I'm already planning a long trip next year :)

Fuck them froggy wankers, wouldn't go to france.
How about this. I reckon you're more of a wanker then the French. You've done nothing to prove otherwise.
I've been there and did not meet one that was more of a wanker than you, how about that.