• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You have to move from this country. Which country do you move to?

Eastern europe, friendlysmoking hot white women everywhere, cheaper then asia and doesn't smell as bad. All the third world goodness without the shit parts.

Eastern europe, friendlysmoking hot white women everywhere, cheaper then asia and doesn't smell as bad. All the third world goodness without the shit parts.

Careful, Them Eastern European women are ball busters
If their surname ends in 'kov' guaranteed hotness

Careful, Them Eastern European women are ball busters
If their surname ends in 'kov' guaranteed hotness

No shit aye I could never work out why aussie guys go to thailand to buy a wife fucking russia, slovakia, czech, slovenia any ending in stan country are bursting with fucking 10/10 glamours dying to get the fuck out.

No shit aye I could never work out why aussie guys go to thailand to buy a wife fucking russia, slovakia, czech, slovenia any ending in stan country are bursting with fucking 10/10 glamours dying to get the fuck out.

Haha
I gotta admit, I don't understand the Asian thing

Mmmm... this has been noted
Brb booking holiday in ------Stan

Dead sick of warm and sunny. I've had nothing but warm and sunny for most of my life and it's seriously overrated.

I'd probably choose Canada because it's got mountains. Parts of the US would be good too. Not that much into Europe, I think I prefer young cultures to old ones. I'd visit from wherever I wound up.

Amsterdam :eek:

cos its Europe (da womenz), its got proper cafes, and a quaint little river running through the middle of the city.

Somewhere in Europe with good beer, very liberal society and cool scenery. Possibly Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark, maybe even somewhere in Germany. I have British citizenship so I could move anywhere in the EU without an issue.

Theres 2 or 3 ppl above that said netherlands. When someone says netherland first thing that comes to mind is hookers and weed in amsterdam. Is that why you lot chose it, or is there other stuff there im unfamiliar with?

And roflmao at "learning curb"

Theres 2 or 3 ppl above that said netherlands. When someone says netherland first thing that comes to mind is hookers and weed in amsterdam. Is that why you lot chose it, or is there other stuff there im unfamiliar with?

And roflmao at "learning curb"

Those are just small aspects of a great little city. I loved Amsterdam when I was there and I neither fuck hookers or do any drugs.

Each to their own I guess but why so many choices to cold, wet places? What is there to do when it's raining/snowing and freezing cold?

Those are just small aspects of a great little city. I loved Amsterdam when I was there and I neither fuck hookers or do any drugs.

Yeah, you've just rephrased my question instead of answering it.

Each to their own I guess but why so many choices to cold, wet places? What is there to do when it's raining/snowing and freezing cold?

Everyone has a different tolerance for weather. I love perth climate, but also bored when its raining/freezing - which luckily isnt very often here.

lol I lived in Canada for 6 years. It snowed & was freezing for 6-8 months of the year. Believe it or not, although I missed the Aussie weather after that long, there is plenty to do in the cold/snow. Snowboarding, tubing, skiing, hot springs...there is nothing like waking up on xmas morning to snowflakes falling. For a girl from Oz, that stayed special each & every year. And alot of these places have indoor theme parks, huge on indoor rockclimbing & ice hockey too.

Its fun, better than England, where it didn't snow, it just rained constantly & was generally fckn miserable for most of winter. lol

Its a nice change of pace. And winter & Autum are the kind of spectacular, that we don't get here in Australia. Canada in Autum (Fall) was really one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen.

Here in Brisbane, we get summer & winter. And our winter is like Canada's summer lol Its nice to experience what the seasons are like in different parts of the world.

After 12 years, it was really so nice to come home though :)

My second day back in Oz, we were at Noosa. Sophie was 2 and was carried out into the surf by my brother & was wide eye'd & incredulous at the crashing waves...it was a beautiful moment. There really is nowhere quite like home.

Everyone has a different tolerance for weather. I love perth climate, but also bored when its raining/freezing - which luckily isnt very often here.

Perth has been shithouse lately...It's mid November and I was still wearing jeans and jumper lol...miss the North West :(